Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

WTB Camaro body 67-69

Located in the suburbs of the Chicagoland area(60561 to be exact). Looking for a first gen camaro body to start a project. I already got my motor and plan on running a roadster shop spec chassis, so all i really need is the body. My budget for the body at a max, if real clean and rust free is 10k. Let me know what you got.

if you got that much to throw just into a body why not just buy a dynacorn replacement for a few dollars more of course without any suprises.

http://dynacornbodies.com/body-shells/camaro/

True, and I've considered going that route. Was just trying to put a feeler out there and maybe get a decent one with all the glass, fenders, hood, and front end. Or one out there with a cool patina and keep it that way. Anyone have experience with the aftermarket body world, like AMD vs. Dynacore???

I have a real nice 68. Calif car with only a couple very minor rust areas. It's missing a lot, but I have quite a few parts, and another parts car. We can pick & choose what you need and put a deal together. PM me your email, I'll send pics.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com