Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

LS Swap Radiator w/ Fans and Overflow Tank Recommendation

Going in a 67 Camaro with an aluminum LS 454 engine making around 700hp at the block. Vehicle has vintage air. I also live in South GA and during the summer the temperature stays around mid to upper 90's. I'm looking for a LS Swap radiator that will do what I need it to do with built in fans and an overflow tank connected. This will be for an automatic transmission so I need the trans cooler built in as well. Budget is under $1200.

I've looked at Griffin that Matt sales, but some people love the Griffin and some have leaking issues. If it was just one, then I would say fluke, but I've read multiple of people have had problems with theirs leaking.

Entropy is another interesting piece, but also had some negative reviews and I'm not sure if it has a built in trans cooler or has the overflow tank that can be mounted to the side.

I'm leaning towards PRC right now as I have put my hands on them at Turkey Rod Run.

Anybody else have any feed back to help me out before I take the plunge this week? Thanks guys!
      1967 Camaro RS/SS - Project "Skunkworks" in Progress...

I would use the biggest radiator and best fans you can find and afford. There are numerous companies that offer radiators for your car. Rod Davis, C&R, DeWitts..BeCool...etc...

Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

I ended up ordering a C&R. I really liked PRC as well, but with living in South GA I didn't want to take any chances. If you are in the market for one, it is actually cheaper to order it through Jegs as Jegs has free shipping and C&R wants to charge over $50 for shipping on their units.
      1967 Camaro RS/SS - Project "Skunkworks" in Progress...

The Motorcraft 2-speed TC fans would look awesome! The shroud itself has a built in spot for the stock TC overflow tank with a pressure cap-radiator is sealed otherwise-that would make for a slick setup imo and would appear factory too!
      "...if at first you don't succeed, try again.
      If you still don't succeed, then quit-no sense being a damn fool about it..."
      -W.C. Fields

HARNESSWORX
      (formerly gmachinz)

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com