Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by nelzturingwagin View Post
      That sounds challenging! The daddywagon is basically all mustang bolt ons. That minimizes the need for fabrication. But I love the idea of all performance wagons!
      I generally don't mind fab work, but A Vista Wagon is basically the Chevelle version of your Daddywagon. Thing is, all my kids are growing up. May not need a wagon.

It’s not very impressive. I will work on getting better video. The audio sucks and without an external mic option there isn’t a lot I can do to improve it, but we’ll see.

Oh this looks far too damn cool. Strong work.
      CAM-T Autocross Fox Mustang
      LX mustang autocross on the "cheap"...
      1953 PickEmUp
      1953 Chev Pickemup

Quote Originally Posted by grendel View Post
      I generally don't mind fab work, but A Vista Wagon is basically the Chevelle version of your Daddywagon. Thing is, all my kids are growing up. May not need a wagon.
      Haha! I don’t really need a wagon either! My oldest is about to graduate from Villanova and my fourth grader doesn’t really want t be seen in Daddy’s wagon. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by LERM View Post
      Oh this looks far too damn cool. Strong work.
      Thank you much! I am starting to think about autox or track day type stuff. I’m gonna check out your thread. Brembo R’s are on the list of wants before I do that though.

I guess the guys at WeldingWeb will have to come to this thread to see any video of the Daddywagon. I seem to have lost access to my thread on there Haha!

On my commute home today I tried to keep up with a Hellcat Challenger. Wish I had my camera hooked up, even though traffic was moderately heavy and there was no real room to play I got to open it up a little bit.

It’s blowin’ blue smoke again. Valve seals, maybe this weekend.

While I'm not a Ford fan this is a pretty cool project. I don't know why but I've always had a weird attraction to hot rodded wagons.

Quote Originally Posted by SPLATT71MC View Post
      While I'm not a Ford fan this is a pretty cool project. I don't know why but I've always had a weird attraction to hot rodded wagons.
      I can tell you what the attraction is... they’re awesome! I drive the Daddywagon just to drive it! It’s no sleeper thanks to the flowmasters, but it is a crowd-pleaser. A hot-rodded station wagon turns heads because it’s unexpected! Mustangs, camaros, challengers, vettes, full size pickups are all over the place with that v8 rumble, regardless of whether they’re fast or not. I am drawing a lot of attention with the Daddywagon. A big part of it is how I am driving the car. Let us just say you can hear me coming and going when I drive the Daddywagon. The cruising / car show season is just about here, and I just hope the Daddywagon keeps running strong. I am having fun!

The Daddywagon made the opening cars and coffee lehigh valley. It went largely unnoticed until I started it to leave... then it was thumbs up and praise all the way around!

Love it! LS swap would make it perfect. I had an 83 Fairmont wagon, wish I had kept it.

I have a desk job currently.

Some pro-touring brakes.

The car needs a lot of work, particularly in the cosmetics department. Maybe $15,000 worth of worth of work and it will be ready for prime time!!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com