Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: Mustang GT250

Threaded View

Country Flag: United States

65 Mustang Inline 6 turbo = GT250.

I have already started my build. I am build a 65 Mustang with a Inline 6 250 with a Turbo. It should make about 350-400HP and 400-450TQ. I already have a complete custom interior from TMI. I am in the middle of my paint and body. I have stripped the car to bare metal. Cut out the rust and welded in new metal. I am working on getting my fiber glass pieces from Mustangs to Fear fitted. I still have to install my complete front suspension from Street or Track.

Plans for the compete build.

Body: Fiberglass from Mustangs to Fear including 68 Shelby style hood, one piece upper nose, front valance, tight fit bumper, rear spoiler and end caps, tight fit rear bumper and rear valance. Blacked out trim, Ring Brother's door handles and hood pins, 68 Shelby tail lights, custom I6 gas cap.

Interior: Custom black and orange from TMI.

Suspension: tubular control arms and coilovers from Street and Track.

Engine/trans: Ford 250 inline 6 with Classic Inlines alum head, Yella Terra roller rockers, Clay Smith cam, DUI dist, FiTech EFI, Tanks Inc EFI tank, Turbo with custom Manifold, Alum drive shaft, 1969 Mustang radiator, T5 with billet steal flywheel.
      Attached Images Attached Images                  
      Last edited by GT200; 04-23-2017 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Better title

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com