Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

SpeedTech Performance

I just have to give two thumbs up to SpeedTech Performance. I've had a set of their UCA/LCA's on my '67 Camaro for a few years now, with no complaints. The few times I've contacted them about compatibility with other brands, they've never once tried to steer me away from using other brands.

Fast forward to my current project, I decided to do the Guldstrand Mod along with a bunch of other upgrades, but the G-mod caused the driver's side UCA to come into contact with the mounting ear on the front subframe. I took it upon myself to remove one of the bushings, grind it down by 1/8" and install a thick washer to shim the control arm away from the contact point. I realized this wasn't the best approach, so I contacted Ben here, and he put me in touch with Blake. I explained my situation (read: stupidity) and he asked me to ship him the old bushing and he would replace it for me. He wanted the old bushing so he could make sure I got the exact right replacement.

He shipped it back along with a complete matched set, no charge (my mistake and he hooked me up), and he shipped it priority mail. I wasn't looking for something for nothing. In fact I looked on every website I could find to buy a replacement bushing and couldn't find them listed anywhere. Out of desperation I contacted them and expected a little ridicule or at least some good natured ribbing, but just got flat out GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. These guys are the real deal. I highly recommend them!

Thanks!!
      Blake Foster
      www.speedtechperformance.com
      435-628-4300
      St. George Utah.
      it's always sunny here.

Totally agree them guys are amazing. Great people all around super helpful always willing to help even if your mixing other people products. They genuinely care about getting us back on the road. Jay has been my go to guy but even the few times he hasn't been around they're all willing to help no matter what. Customer service like that makes me want to spend with them. Good people at Speedtech for sure!!

I wholeheartedly agree! Jay at Speedtech is noting short of tremendous! They offer top notch products with outstanding aftersales support. Truly second to none. Not just suspension but also the best Lsx swap oil pan on the market.
      1968 Restomod FireBird • Twin Borg Warner EFR Turbocharged LS3 • T56 Magnum • Ford 9”• Modern Sub-Frame & Suspension • C7 Seats • 24 Pistons • Forgelines

My phone questions to Speedtech have always been spectacular. They talk to you about your project like you are their only customer!! Couldnt be happier with their product too!

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com