Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Looking for this car

Hey guys just wondering if anyone knows the location of this car .this was my baby up till a few years ago when i had to sell her to fund my business . I restored her from top to bottom owned it for almost 15 years. Last time i saw her was on tv going across barrett - jackson in florida. Cant afford to buy her back just like to keep see current state and maybe make a new friend.
      Name:  my camaro 001.jpg
Views: 1143
Size:  184.8 KBName:  my camaro 005 - Copy (2).jpg
Views: 1144
Size:  251.8 KB

Attached Images Attached Images  

Looking for this car

You may want to contact Barrett Jackson and see if they can help you find the owner.

Country Flag: Canada
      good luck with it.

aaaa

Love it..... Good Luck finding it. Ask the owner to do the maintenance then you can enjoy it.

Anyone seen this car lately still searching

Where did you get the picture of it? If it was on a forum you might be able to look at who posted it, and start from there.

Carl Wilson
      1968 Camaro - T-56 6 speed - 383 Stroker, 2014 Mustang GT seats. FiTech EFI, Tanks Inc. Tank with Deutschwerks fuel pump.

Minendrews68 I built the car several years ago had to sell it to start my business.I've tried the n.c. dmv but can't get any info as to who owns it now. The pictures are of it sitting in my driveway. Would just like to know it's whereabouts and if it may be for sale

I had a 2001 Silverado that I traded in for 2007 Silverado in 2007. When my son turned 18 we decided to try to find that truck and possibly buy it back for him. I did a title search using the VIN, (cost me $20). I think it was the same thing as a ****** report. It took a couple of hours but the end result wasn't what I wanted to hear. It seems that the guy that bought my truck totaled it 2 weeks after he bought it. What's left of it is currently residing in a salvage yard in Kentucky. (I'm in Arkansas, and traded the truck in Memphis, Tn.) If you have the VIN, do a ****** search and see what comes up. I would think any car dealer could do it for you. The guy that did mine works for a auto auction company, but any dealer can do this. Good luck, hope you find what your looking for..

Carl Wilson
      1968 Camaro - T-56 6 speed - 383 Stroker, 2014 Mustang GT seats. FiTech EFI, Tanks Inc. Tank with Deutschwerks fuel pump.

Still looking

Still looking

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com