Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
      Country Flag: United States

Ron Sutton Suspension Workshop Tour - NEW TOPIC for 2017

The 7 Secrets of ADVANCED Suspension Set-Up & Tuning
      Ron Sutton Workshop Tour 2017

(For Autocross, Track Day & Pro-Touring Cars)

Presented by

What is this?
      Ron Sutton Suspension Workshop - NEW TOPIC for 2017
      • Ron Shares His 38 Years of Race Winning Experience in a Fun, Full Day Workshop
      • You'll Learn Simple, Straight Forward ... but Very Advanced Tuning Methods ... to Achieve Optimum Handling from Any Car !
      • You Will Dramatically Improve Your Suspension Setup Knowledge & Tuning Skills
      • Open Q&A with Ron Sutton During Workshop to Discuss Your Car !
      • Open Q&A with Key Manufacturer Reps During Workshop Round Table
      • Including: Suspension, Brakes, Shocks, Wheels & Data Acquisition Q&A with Ron Sutton During Workshop
      • Money Back Guarantee / Every Workshop Last Year SOLD OUT! / Get Your Tickets Early or Miss Out!

The 7 Secrets of ADVANCED Suspension Set-Up & Tuning Workshop:
      Is an easy to understand layer-by-layer education, in plain English, of how to
      make a car fast & handle optimum regardless of car, driver or track condition.

Using many visual aids in the workshop, Ron shares:
      1. The 4 Key Factors to Better Tuning Decisions from a Racing Professional
      2. Master What to Tune, When & Why … and What Not to Tune, When & Why!
      3. Pro-Level, Winning Tuning Tips & Tools You Can Master & Use
      4. Learn the Proven Strategies to Balance the Handling on Any Car
      5. Cutting Edge Secrets to Amazing Grip, Corner Speeds & Dominant Performance
      6. The Dynamics of Tires, Shocks & Aerodynamics Made Simple & Clear
      7. Take the Mystery out of Tuning Your Car for ANY Track & Conditions

Why Attend:
      • 8 Out of 10 Autocross & Track Day Cars Struggle Due to Lack of Proper Set-up
      • Make Your Car a Mean Handling, Stopping, “Fun-to-Drive” Machine
      • Quit “Trial & Error Tuning” - Learn Exactly How to Make Your Car Handle Better
      • Cure Frustrating Handling & Braking to Have More Fun Driving Experiences
      • Stop “Just Doing OK” & Become Quicker, More Competitive at Track Events
      • Learn How to Outsmart the Competition … Not Outspend Them!
      • Get the Most Performance Out of Your Car & the Most Fun Out of Your Track Days

Each Workshop Participant receives:
      • Course Workbook for Notes
      • Sample Set-Up Sheets
      • Sample Run Data Sheets
      • Black T-shirt with Full Color Graphics in Your Size
      • Bag of Goodies Provided by Workshop Partners
      • 4-Course Catered Lunch
      • A lot of real world, helpful knowledge in a fun day !

Who is Workshop For:
      • Guys & Gals with G-Machines & Pro-Touring Cars & Trucks
      • Autocross Participants - from Amateur to Hard Core
      • Track Day Participants - from HPDE to optima/USCA Competitors
      • Guys & Gals with Road Course Track Cars for Fun or Competition
      • DIY Car Builders
      • Driver/Owners/Tuners
      • Professional Car Builders
      • Sportsman Racers – Yup!
      • Pro Racers – Probably Not

Speaker - Ron Sutton:
      Skip this if you know my background. I’ve been racing for 38 years in 80+ classes of racing, most professionally, including drag, road course, karts & oval track. From low powered Formula Fords & F2000 cars to Mountain Motor drag racing … Midgets, Sprint Cars, Super Modifieds … to Trans Am/GT road race cars, Modifieds, Late Models & NASCAR Stock Cars. I’ve had the good fortune to work with & learn from winning pro teams & smart people in SCCA, USAC, SRL, NHRA, IHRA, IMSA, Camel GT, Indycar, Grand Am & NASCAR. Most of my modern experience is designing winning cars for road racing & oval track. The last 3 years, I have designed winning chassis & suspensions for autocross competitors.

I’ve built 205 cars for clients “hands on” as they say. Specifically, 64 tube chassis cars & 140+ sportsman race cars. I’ve had a chassis shop, parts store, track stores & engine R&D over the years. I’ve owned 79 race cars myself, including 9 full time race teams up until 2012. Most years I was at the track 3-4 days a week, 40+ weeks out of the year. As a driver, team owner, crew chief or driver coach I have 498 wins & 22 championships. I live & breathe competition, and I believe winning comes from doing your homework, testing, working hard, testing more, learning from books, classes & mentors … and testing more. I’m not the smartest guy at the track, but when he goes home I’m still there testing & learning. I figure I have 2500+ days of track testing under my belt.

I’m not an engineer. I’ve worked for them, with them & had several work for me … but we’re from different planets. One of my friends said, “Ron is a race car designer that did not go to engineering school, so he speaks car guy.” I’m a veteran car guy committed to staying on the leading edge of performance & racing technology. I like to think I’m pretty knowledgeable in my areas of expertise … but I learn every week, if not every day.

Speaking Style:
      You may be surprised to know I’ve done hundreds of racing workshops in different genres. While I don’t claim to be a rock star, many people have said I’m pretty good at making technical learning engaging, fun & very interesting. I keep the workshop on track, but I’m not giving some rehearsed speech standing behind a podium. I’m moving around, talking with my participants, sharing stories, the occasional bad joke, discussing real world examples & answering questions right then, not later at the end.

Key Point:
      I never sell in a workshop. Never. I educate. Even if I love a product, I don’t sell anyone. That’s just not my style. No one sells or “pitches” any products in my workshops. If you attend my workshop, you will walk away with valuable, powerful information you understand to help make your car handle better & more fun to drive. I guarantee it.

Workshops Near 5 Big Events:

1. April 22nd, Saturday, at ridetech HQ in Jasper, IN / Before Cars & Cones Autocross Tour
      2. July 6th, Thursday, in Columbus, OH / Before the Good Guys Event
      3. Sept 28th, Thursday, in Ft Worth, TX / Before the Good Guys Event
      4. Oct 19th, Thursday, in Charlotte, NC / Before the Good Guys Event
      5. Nov 1st, Wednesday, in Las Vegas / During SEMA & Before the optima Invitational

Where & When:
      The first Workshop is being held at ridetech's HQ in Jasper, Indiana. The other workshop locations will be at a hotel conference room near each event. Hours are 8:00 am – 5:30 pm with three breaks & a lunch break. We’ll serve coffee & drinks throughout the day. A nice catered lunch will be served to all workshop participants, so you don’t need to leave. Hotel information will be provided with your workshop ticket.

Workshop Ticket Sales:
      Seminars at this high level typically cost $1000-$1500. Due to the MANY Workshop Partners like Ridetech helping put on the Ron Sutton Workshop Tour 2017 … the ticket prices are a BARGAIN at only $349 each, sold in advance only. Tickets go on sale March 9th at my website HERE.

My Goals for You:
      If you come spend a day with me & my workshop partners, I am committed to making it fun … highly educational … more than worth your money … and worth every minute of your time. I don’t hold any secrets back. You will learn how to make your car handle & stop better … be quicker … and have a more fun car to drive … guaranteed.

It’s OK to be Skeptical:
      I offer a 100% No-Nonsense Guarantee. If you are not happy with the knowledge you gain, your experience or your results, I will refund your money ... 100% ... on the spot. And ... up to a year! Yes, you have a year to use the knowledge you gain. If you are not happy and satisfied, I will refund your money.

I’m OLD … Don’t Miss This Opportunity:
      * I have a five year plan that includes teaching a different topic each of the 5 years.
      * I am conducting this powerful workshop topic ONE YEAR … THIS YEAR.
      * I’m doing the same topic in five cities for 2017. That’s it.
      * I won’t be offering this topic again … for the next three years … maybe ever.

2015: The 7 Secrets of Suspension Set-up & Tuning - DONE! - Every Workshop SOLD OUT!
      2016: The 7 Secrets for Suspension Mapping, Set-Ups & Track Tuning - DONE! - Every Workshop SOLD OUT!
      2017: The 7 Secrets of Advanced Suspension Set-up & Tuning - This Year !

2018: The 7 Secrets of Total Performance: Chassis Design, Brakes, Aero & Powertrain
      2019: The 7 Secrets of Winning - Optimizing Car & Driver

I hope you’ll join me for all of them. But if you miss one any year … there are no “do overs” or “come back tour” planned.

Questions: Email me at [email protected]

Tickets: Go HERE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more information on Ridetech Products:
      Phone: (812) 481-4787
      Shop: 350 S. St. Charles Street, Jasper, Indiana, 47546
      Email: [email protected]

For more information on Ron Sutton Race Technology:
      Phone: (844) 722-3832
      Email: [email protected]

Last edited by Ron Sutton; 03-17-2017 at 09:03 AM.

I have attended Ron's workshop for the past 2 years. I really enjoyed both workshops. Ron is very good at explaining sometimes complex topics related to suspension tuning. The amount of knowledge I gained from these workshops is invaluable. The workshops are small enough in size that I was able to ask Ron every single question that popped into my head. I thought I knew a lot about suspension tuning before I took this class.... I was wrong. If you want to really understand how professional race teams build and tune suspension systems then this workshop is for you. I was able to take home what I learned and apply it to my pro touring 1970 Firebird build. I highly recommend this workshop.

-John Woods
      Atlanta, Ga.

I've attended Ron's 2 workshops at Las Vegas and will again this year. Over the years I have built up a Library of books I can refer to, but they are long on theory and too short on how to apply those theories to a real street/autox car. Ron's Seminars showed me how to apply the theory, avoid pitfalls, and gave me actual target numbers to set the car up. Ron is the only one spelling it out in plain English and handing you the tools to go faster.
      67 Camaro RS that will be faster than anything Mary owns.

Check Out what some Pro-Touring Attendees have said!!!!

It's a dangerous landscape out there with so many parts makers trying to convince you that what they are selling is the best. If you aren't armed with knowledge when you map out the project then you are rolling the dice and merely hoping that it works out. When you work with Ron you are provided with a full arsenal of knowledge and you no longer need to hope that your project will turn out the way you want. I've learned so much from Ron that I was confident I was on the right path for the entire car setup before anything was purchased. And now that it is together Ron still stands beside you in setup and dialing it in. This year will be my 3rd year attending and I very much look forward to what I will pickup in Vegas later this year!

I attended Ron's workshop last year in Las Vegas. What an awesome presentation. No matter what level of experience you have building a race car, Ron is able to speak in car guy terms that everyone can understand. I am involved in several types of motorsports and his information is useful in all of them. Look forward to attending again.

I attended Ron's workshop last year in Vegas. I've been reading all of his threads for years. There were still a few concepts that I didn't fully understand. During the workshop Ron was great about answering questions and really making sure you understand all of the material. I can't wait to catch this years workshop.

I'm still a relative newcomer to building a pro-touring car, as most of my cars were more show, I'm now building my cars with a more track oriented goal. Ron's seminars have been a phenomenal tool for someone like myself to learn how the suspension works, and how to tune everything, all explained in terms that anyone can understand. I've attended 2 workshops, and will definitely be attending a 3rd this year, which I am looking forward to. I'm equally anxious to apply what I learned last year to my Firebird later this year... mapping out my entire car's suspension and geometry, and learning how things can be improved from stock (mounting point-wise).

So if you're on the fence, or thinking about it, I'd highly recommend going! You won't regret it.
      Josh Campbell- Pushing the limits of my HOA since 2011
      71 Firebird- 455, Ridetech front suspension. https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...04#post1124504
      67 Camaro RS/SS clone, Speedtech front suspension, coilovers, soon to get LT1/T56.
      82 Z28- cheapie beater, soon to get a 406.
      66 Mustang coupe- 393, T-5, sold. https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...-Coupe-GT393-C

I'll throw in another encouragement for the folks on PT.com to attend one of Ron's workshops. I have been to the last two years at Ft. Worth. Really good stuff. A couple of years ago, I started cutting and pasting nuggets of wisdom from Ron's threads here into a Word doc I could refer to later. It was hard to keep things organized, and quickly grew out of control. Then the workshop tour started and I found that to be a better way to gather the info needed to make my car handle better (I even started a serious, scratch build car from a shell body because of Ron!). You will gain a lot of understanding from the first hand demonstrations, but you will also leave with a 3 ring binder full of concepts, diagrams, and knowledge that you can use from now on.
      You will also meet some like minded people who are also serious about getting performance out of their cars.
      Jeff Peoples

Just wanted to thank Ron and all the supporting vendors for this workshop.

If your cars done,in the build stage,your thinking of suspension upgrades etc then you need to attend the workshops. Even supporting vendors can gain a better understanding on suspension and set up to help aid customers in the right direction.

I've been at the last 2 workshops and plan on attending all of them.

I see a lot of people on here asking "what suspension should I buy" "will this work for my car" "how do I tune this or that" " what spring rates work for my set up". If you have any of these questions or others why not take the workshop and invest in yourself and your driving? Take the guess work and wasted money out the the equation and get the skills/teaching offered by Ron. Every dime of your money spent is worth it and the knowledge you'll gain is priceless.

I'm hoping Ron will add a safety workshop to his classes because I'll take that one to.

Thanks for everything Ron.
      Ahmad B.

My 2017 Suspension Workshop Topic is All New ... and I GUARANTEE it is the best topic so far.

I teach exactly what to tune & when ... as well as what not to tune & why ... for each handling condition.
      This is the most specific & helpful workshop to take your tuning knowledge to a higher level.

P.S. See special offer below

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2017 Workshop Tour ... The 7 Secrets of ADVANCED Suspension Set-up & Tuning Workshop

This Year's Workshop NEW TOPIC & Learning Points:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 2017 Workshop Tour Calendar
      1. April 22nd, Saturday, at ridetech HQ in Jasper, IN - Before Cars & Cones Autocross Tour
      2. July 6th, Thursday, in Columbus, OH - Before the Good Guys Event
      3. Sept 28th, Thursday, in Ft Worth, TX - Before the Good Guys Event
      4. Oct 19th, Thursday, in Charlotte, NC - Before the Good Guys Event
      5. Nov 1st, Wednesday, in Las Vegas - During SEMA & Before the optima Invitational

SPECIAL OFFER: $100 Bonus !!!

Every Person that buys a ticket to the Saturday, April 22nd, Workshop at ridetech HQ in Jasper, IN ... receives:
      1. A free Stainless Coffee Mug with RSRT logo (see photo) $16 Value
      2. A free Ron Sutton Race Technology Hat (see photo) $22 value
      3. 3-Day Fedex shipping of the Hat & Stainless Coffee Mug - $12 value

4. Lastly ... a $50 Gift Certificate to use at Ron Sutton Race Technology on ... Any of the 100+ RSRT Tech Services ... OR any of these products:
      * Ridetech Suspension
      * StopTech Brakes
      * Forgeline Wheels
      * Holley & Holley EFI
      * MSD EFI & Ignition Components
      * Speedway Engineering
      * Drive Junky LS Drives
      * Quick Trick Alignment
      * Canton Oil Pans & Accusumps
      * Jet-Hot Coatings
      * Quick Time Bellhousings
      * Earl's Plumbing
      * Hooker Exhaust
      * Performance Trends Software
      * K&N Filters
      * Ron Sutton Race Technology AutoX-Star Chassis/Suspension Kits or Components
      * Ron Sutton Race Technology Track-Star Chassis/Suspension Kits or Components
      * Ron Sutton Race Technology Warrior Engines (40 Engines from 525-900 HP)

As most people know ... every workshop the last two years have SOLD OUT. We are NOT increasing the size or number of the workshops.

Here is the link to purchase your tickets NOW so you don't miss out. Purchase your tickets HERE.

I look forward to seeing you at a Workshop !!

Just because you bolted some parts to your car doesn't mean you know how to use them, we all spend a ton of money on our cars and the difference between winning and loosing is knowing how to use and tune those parts, Ron gives you in simple layman terms tools to do just that, why and how to adjust what you have and why you need it, No matter how long you have been building or racing from new guy to a 20 year veteran like myself, innovation happens daily and Ron brings the latest for us to learn...I have attended Rons workshops since day one and it has helped me become faster

We're 2 weeks away from my first 2017 Suspension Workshop!

Sat, April 22nd at the ridetech Shop in Jasper, Indiana.
      Topic is All New ... and I GUARANTEE it is the best topic so far.

Our Special Offer must be working - Tickets Going Fast !
      *See Details Below

Purchase your tickets HERE:

Name:  Jasper 2017.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  327.0 KB

2017 Workshop Tour ... The 7 Secrets of ADVANCED Suspension Set-up & Tuning Workshop

This Year's Workshop NEW TOPIC & Learning Points:

SPECIAL OFFER: $100 Bonus !!!

Every Person that buys a ticket to the Saturday, April 22nd, Workshop at ridetech HQ in Jasper, IN ... receives:
      1. A free Stainless Coffee Mug with RSRT logo (see photo) $16 Value
      2. A free Ron Sutton Race Technology Hat (see photo) $22 value
      3. 3-Day Fedex shipping of the Hat & Stainless Coffee Mug - $12 value

4. Lastly ... a $50 Gift Certificate to use at Ron Sutton Race Technology on ... Any of the 100+ RSRT Tech Services ... OR any of these products:
      * Ridetech Suspension
      * StopTech Brakes
      * Forgeline Wheels
      * Holley & Holley EFI
      * MSD EFI & Ignition Components
      * Speedway Engineering
      * Drive Junky LS Drives
      * Quick Trick Alignment
      * Canton Oil Pans & Accusumps
      * Jet-Hot Coatings
      * Quick Time Bellhousings
      * Earl's Plumbing
      * Hooker Exhaust
      * Performance Trends Software
      * K&N Filters
      * Ron Sutton Race Technology AutoX-Star Chassis/Suspension Kits or Components
      * Ron Sutton Race Technology Track-Star Chassis/Suspension Kits or Components
      * Ron Sutton Race Technology Warrior Engines (40 Engines from 525-900 HP)

As most people know ... every workshop the last two years have SOLD OUT. We are NOT increasing the size or number of the workshops.

Here is the link to purchase your tickets NOW so you don't miss out. Purchase your tickets HERE: http://shop.ronsuttonracetechnology....pping/?ic=6106

I look forward to seeing you at a Workshop !!

There is not a better investment for your car than Ron's Suspension Workshop. Dollar for dollar you can't beat it. Ron teaches you what works and why and you will save money in the long run because you wont make changes to your car than are in the wrong direction. He speaks in a way a normal car guy can understand, not the normal engineer language at some other seminars out there. Sign up today you wont be disappointed.

I have had a Ron Sutton Race Technology optimized suspension under my car in one form or another since 2013 and have worked with Ron on tuning said suspensions during events the whole time. Ron has taught me how to realize exactly what the car is doing, why it is doing it, and how to tune the suspension to help the car work better on course.

Ron's first two workshops dealt with how a suspension works and how to optimize the suspension under your car to get it to work better. Even though I had already worked with Ron on both of these topics on my own car prior to attending those workshops, I still learned a ton at each workshop as Ron just tied everything together and helped it all make more sense.

I know that his third workshop this year will do more of the same...teaching us how to tune all of the parts and pieces we've put onto the car to maximize grip and balance at the track. I have personally seen and felt how the tuning changes he prescribes can help a car handle better. Knowing how to realize what your car is doing, what changes to make and how they will affect your handling is key to making you and your car faster at the track and this is what you will learn about at this years workshop. I know I'll be there...If you can make it to one, you should be there as well.
      Lance
      1985 Monte Carlo SS Street Car

ONLY 2 Tickets Left for Ron Sutton Suspension Workshop - April 22!

New Topic: The 7 Secrets of ADVANCED Suspension Set-up & Tuning
      Date: Saturday, April 22nd.

Over 50 Seats Booked - 2 Left!

Tickets Only $349: Go HERE!

I'm Super Excited about the 1st Workshop of the 2017 Tour at ridetech's headquarters. And it's SOLD OUT.

We have over 1/3 more Attendees for this year's New Topic Workshop.
      Actually tied the attendance of our big Las Vegas Event during SEMA!
      Good thing ridetech has room.

See everyone attending this Saturday !

Name:  Jasper 2017 Sold Out.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  284.7 KB

I've worked with Mr. Sutton on one of my projects, which I found to be both educational and inspirational. His attention to detail and creative approach to car building, has been truly fun to collaborate with.

So when I got a chance to attend one of Ron's seminars, I couldn't wait to see what little pearls of wisdom I could pick up. Its funny, I've been building and drag racing cars since I was 15 years old. Until I attended his class I didn't realize how limited my suspension expertise really was.

Knowing what camber, caster, roll center and ackerman are, really mean nothing, with knowing how to apply these things. Having a car that will push, or is way too loose can be maddening. Figuring out car setup is the hardest part of racing. I really can't think of another place where you will take away more information and real world ways to apply the information then Ron's class.

If you get a chance I can't recommend it enough, can't wait to see what I pick up this year.

Ron Schwarz
      Ron Schwarz

I’m sure that I am not the only one excited about another RSRT workshop…
      Ron brings the latest tech, and presents it in “car guy” language,
      presenting complex material and concepts many racers have little or no prior grasp of, in an easy to digest form.
      Not just how to do the calculations, but what they mean when the rubber hits the road,
      how and why to shoot for the optimum numbers.
      This is easily one of the “best buys” out there, how to set-up, and tune, at a higher level than I would have achieved after wearing the car out testing!
      Being privy to years of experience, presented within a few hours is priceless!

Thanks for the kind words guys! Look forward to seeing each of you at different workshops on the 2017 Tour.

Just wrapped up the first one last Saturday (April 22nd) at ridetech. 55 Attendees!

Many said this was the best workshop for them so far. I think it is too, because in previous years, I taught concepts ... where this year I'm teaching EXACTLY what to tune ... when & why ... for every handling condition. This is similar workshop material I used to teach rookies how to be great Crew Chiefs & Tuners in pro racing. But if you know me ... I keep it in plain English. LOL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Workshops Near 5 Big Events:
      1. April 22nd, Saturday, at ridetech HQ in Jasper, IN / Before Cars & Cones Autocross Tour - SOLD OUT
      2. July 6th, Thursday, in Columbus, OH / Before the Good Guys Event
      3. Sept 28th, Thursday, in Ft Worth, TX / Before the Good Guys Event
      4. Oct 19th, Thursday, in Charlotte, NC / Before the Good Guys Event
      5. Nov 1st, Wednesday, in Las Vegas / During SEMA & Before the optima Invitational

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions:
      Email me at [email protected]

Get Your Tickets Now Before They're Sold Out: Go HERE.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com