Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Continental Extreme Contact Sport

If I ever get it back on the road [editorial frustration] and the auto-x and hitting of a few race tracks gets serious, I will naturally have an extra set of wheels with some 200s on them. For just cruising around with the PURDY wheels, I was all ready to grab a set of 340 Bridgestone S-04s to drive around on [and still might] but just saw these have come out. Not much test data in yet but the specs are certainly promising. Just sharing . . .

anyone have any insights on these tires.. ? I am about to order a set of tires to use for street/hwy use..
      My options are the Continental Extreme Contact Sport and the BFG Rival 1.5

From a place you will not see comes a sound you will not hear....

67 Camaro In progress

https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...-Tap-67-camaro

Country Flag: United States
      I have the Continental 340 Extreme Contact Sport Tires. I am currently bedding in the brakes and breaking in the rear diff, but I have been around the neighborhood and they seem to be real nice grippy tires. I wonder how they got a 340 treadwear rating though. They are real soft and sticky.
      1970RS Camaro
      Lateral Dynamics, Wilwood, BOZE, Strange Engineering, Alston, Ride Tech, Gen II, FAST.
      Dave Cozzi

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com