Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

UMI Releases New Product: Front Extended Coilover Mount for the 1970-1981 GM F-Body

Front Extended Coilover Mount for the 1970-1981 Camaro & Firebird
      P/N 2661
      Priced at $199.99/kit

UMI Performance, Inc. is pleased to announce the availability of our 1970-1981 Camaro and Firebird Extended Coilover Mount p/n 2661. This weld-in upper coilover mount kit locates a true 2-½” racing coilover in the proper location for use with our 2655 adjustable lower arm or most aftermarket coilover compatible arms. The kit features strong 3/16” laser cut construction, quick-align mounting bolt, a 5-1/2” reinforcement ring and templates for trimming the frame. UMI is proud to offer UMI Afco and Viking specific shocks and springs as a direct bolt-in. Cutting and welding is required and installation by an experienced fabricator is recommended. This competition specific kit is designed, manufactured and raced out of Philipsburg, PA-USA.

WEBSITE LINK HERE

Ryan
      UMI Performance
      www.umiperformance.com

Join us on Facebook!

Country Flag: United States
      Nice!
      Now make some like that for the abody fells ryan!
      72 chevelle.

Nice, I've got other F-bodies that could use your stuff later on. But for now on my 71 Firebird, I need to see if ridetech could exchange coilovers I already got to make these work, they're new just sitting in boxes for the last 2 years. If I'm gonna go through the stock subframe, may as well do it once.
      Josh Campbell- Pushing the limits of my HOA since 2011
      71 Firebird- 455, Ridetech front suspension. https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...04#post1124504
      67 Camaro RS/SS clone, Speedtech front suspension, coilovers, soon to get LT1/T56.
      82 Z28- cheapie beater, soon to get a 406.
      66 Mustang coupe- 393, T-5, sold. https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...-Coupe-GT393-C

Clever!!

Quote Originally Posted by chevelletiger View Post
      Nice!
      Now make some like that for the abody fells ryan!
      We do have the a-body kit now, not quite as trick looking as this kit but we have it. Hopefully we can get a chance to redo it in the future and make it appear more like this kit.
      Ryan
      UMI Performance
      www.umiperformance.com

Join us on Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by CampbellshotrodsAZ View Post
      Nice, I've got other F-bodies that could use your stuff later on. But for now on my 71 Firebird, I need to see if ridetech could exchange coilovers I already got to make these work, they're new just sitting in boxes for the last 2 years. If I'm gonna go through the stock subframe, may as well do it once.
      Well if you ever need a-arms for the ridetech stuff we got those too. We are just releasing our high caster "race" a-arms now with quick release coilover mounts. We have had two customers so far install them with Ridetech and having great luck. We will have some info posted here shortly.

Thanks!

Ryan
      UMI Performance
      www.umiperformance.com

Join us on Facebook!

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com