Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

UMI Performance Cruise In & Autocross- August 11th-12th, Philipsburg PA

UMI's 6th Annual Cruise In Car Show has some great changes for 2017. It is now the UMI Cruise In and Autocross. It still features our fun Saturday evening Cruise in but now has two days of autocross.

Where: Philipsburg, Pa

When: Friday and Saturday August 11th and 12th.

This years event will feature two days of autocross along with a Friday evening open house at the UMI plant, Saturday evening annual Cruise in car show and a cruise through downtown Philipsburg. Autocross will be put on and ran by the famous Bill Howell and American Street Car Series. If you've ever been to a Bill Howell event you know there is tons of seat time!

Registration for the 2017 autocross is now open! See the link below for details.

Also if you are just attending the Saturday evening Cruise In Car Show there is no need to register. Just show up like always.

Link has details and a schedule- http://umiperformance.com/umicruisein/

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!
      Ryan

Ryan
      UMI Performance
      www.umiperformance.com

Join us on Facebook!

Country Flag: United States
      Ryan,

I have registered for the event as it is only 2 1/2 hours from my in-laws house. I'm looking forward to it as the entrants thus far seems like a great group. My father-in-law has a pretty kick ass drone that he is good at flying and shooting video. Would you allow him to do that during the autocross event? He is also pretty good with editing movies and I could get him to create a video with sound and such if you would like to have that. Let me know what you think about that idea.

Brian
      Brian Peacoe

68 Camaro Heidts Subframe and 4 link. 2015 LS3, T56.

Also, will there be a host hotel?
      Brian Peacoe

Scott from NJ.

Vent Windows Forever! ...

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold
      I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors

Thanks. I guess I missed that last night at midnight while learning about the event. lol
      Brian Peacoe

Quote Originally Posted by SkinsandJrfan View Post
      Ryan,

I have registered for the event as it is only 2 1/2 hours from my in-laws house. I'm looking forward to it as the entrants thus far seems like a great group. My father-in-law has a pretty kick ass drone that he is good at flying and shooting video. Would you allow him to do that during the autocross event? He is also pretty good with editing movies and I could get him to create a video with sound and such if you would like to have that. Let me know what you think about that idea.

Brian
      Brian, Awesome to hear! thanks for coming. It should be a really fun event and we are excited. Yes I don't see any issues with some drone footage, sounds like a great opportunity to me. So that is a yes!

Let me know if you have any other questions. Host hotel is next to tons of places to eat, go etc and I am right next to it so I will be there helping and directing. I am excited!
      Ryan
      UMI Performance
      www.umiperformance.com

Join us on Facebook!

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com