Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: United States

19/20's

Here's my '69. Stage 4 UMI suspension just installed. Lowered by 1". I'm wanting the widest tire that I can get front AND back (295-300 rear) without sacrificing a ton of wall height to get there. JayR what wheel / tire (product number/brands did you go with? Thanks guys.Name:  chelleanor.jpg
Views: 1512
Size:  200.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Steven's 72 View Post
      Im Running 18's in the back with 295-45-18's and 17's in the front 245-45-17. I have the Global west Extended travel control arms in the front with Viking Coil-overs and I have a2 inch Drop Rear Hotchkis Spring in the rear

That rear set looks perfect! If I ever get my American Racing VN510 18x10’s I will be going 295/45 as well. What are your rear wheel specs? Any major massaging in the fender?
      1968 Cougar - 408, FiTech, AOD, TCI, Currie, RideTech, Wilwood
      1968 Skylark - 462, TKO 600, RideTech, CPP
      1985 Mustang - 04 Cobra/Terminator Swapped
      1988 Mustang - Vortech V3, Boss 327, Magnum, MaximumMotorsports, StopTech

Quote Originally Posted by Chelleanor View Post
      Here's my '69. Stage 4 UMI suspension just installed. Lowered by 1". I'm wanting the widest tire that I can get front AND back (295-300 rear) without sacrificing a ton of wall height to get there. JayR what wheel / tire (product number/brands did you go with? Thanks guys.Name:  chelleanor.jpg
Views: 1512
Size:  200.6 KB
      It looks nice even after it rains, have you managed to figure out with wheel and tire set to install on this classic car?

Hello everyone! 1st time poster here lol.

Here's a pic of my 67 Chevelle. The car currently has 17x8 rear...16x7 front. Tires are 255/50/17 and 225/55/16. The car currently has a stock 12 bolt rear end and 4-corner power assisted drum brakes and factory suspension. I want more of a pro-touring look and need advice on what would look the best along with tire size and backspacing. I really like the look of the 68 posted earlier with the 20/19 setup but not sure if I would have to same amount of room on my 67. I also like the stance of the black pic I posted.

Any advice and ideas would be greatly appreciated. If I only had Photoshop to whip up some different looks lol.
      Attached Images Attached Images    

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Tmicallef View Post
      Hello everyone! 1st time poster here lol.

Here's a pic of my 67 Chevelle. The car currently has 17x8 rear...16x7 front. Tires are 255/50/17 and 225/55/16. The car currently has a stock 12 bolt rear end and 4-corner power assisted drum brakes and factory suspension. I want more of a pro-touring look and need advice on what would look the best along with tire size and backspacing. I really like the look of the 68 posted earlier with the 20/19 setup but not sure if I would have to same amount of room on my 67. I also like the stance of the black pic I posted.

Any advice and ideas would be greatly appreciated. If I only had Photoshop to whip up some different looks lol.
      I would suggest you start a new thread if you really want to get some attention
      Big dreams, small pockets....

Chris--
      '72 Cutlass S LSA/T56 Magnum
      Bowler Performance, Rushforth Wheels, ATS, Holley EFI, KORE3, Ridetech

Project Motor City Madness

No modification? I have a 68.. will this set up work for me?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com