Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Looking for a good car transporting company

I'm looking to purchase a vehicle in a couple of weeks. Does anyone have a great company that they deal with? The vehicle will be coming from New Jersey to Tennessee. Thanks
      Killer Comet

Country Flag: United States
      None in particular, just make sure they are licensed and bonded.
      Big dreams, small pockets....

Chris--
      '72 Cutlass S LSA/T56 Magnum
      Bowler Performance, Rushforth Wheels, ATS, Holley EFI, KORE3, Ridetech

Project Motor City Madness

Road Trip!

Lol. Seems like it will be.
      Killer Comet

I used Direct Express Auto Transport twice. Once in 2008 to ship a 69 Camaro from just south of Chicago to North Carolina and just last year to ship a 2013 Camaro from Wisconsin to North Carolina. It was basic un-covered shipping for both cars. The 2008 shipping cost me $575.00 for the 69 and I can't find the bill for the 2013 but it was around 800.00 with an expedite fee to get the car here a few days earlier. I had no problems with either shipments, both were delivered on time, and there was no damage to either car. They do offer more shipping options like covered shipping for more money of course. The only thing I didn't like about the shipment last year was that the driver is supposed to call you ahead of time when they are about an hour or 2 out but they just showed up around 9:30pm but overall I think that was relatively minor. Good luck.

Thanks, I will check with them also.
      Killer Comet

Whoever you choose make sure to find out if they are a carrier or broker. Brokers sub the transport out to the lowest bidder. If their are damages it can be hard to collect. Your contract would be with the broker not the carrier. Also find out if you can specify the vehicle being on the upper level. Lower level can get stuff dripped on it.

Good luck
      Craig

A mans garage is his castle.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com