Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

So i guess i got some prayers from somewhere as Monday i started new job,,,

So last Monday was told no more job, was sick Monday , Tuesday, Wednesday put out resumes and got call. only issue is owner doesnt seem to want to offer reasonable compensation.
      So i figured give it try with what he offered, at least im working, scraping by till next Friday.
      So i am with Big O franchise so at least back in tire shop, at least I ccan get deal on tires!
      Anyway back to work and looks like soon may drive Caprice as moms car has heater bypassed unless i can get Cavalier home and fixed. Still owe $127, still need gaskets, and need pulled closer to home.
      Guess Ill leave in Gods hands.
      ok back to regularly scheduled program.

Lee Abel
      AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE

1977 Chevy Monza 2+2:Project "Cheap Trick"
      1978 C10 Long bed , On air and trailer puller
      2006 Buell Blast ,Just a bike to ride and for mileage
      1966 Caprice 4dr Sports Roof fact.327/now 350/SOON 454???? Project "II Old,,,ZERO BUDGET OR LESS CAPRICE!"

Where is the tire store located?

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfixr320 View Post
      Where is the tire store located?
      Well it is in Washington IN but after busting my ass for week owner comes out and says it's not working. Wouldnt talk to me, discuss things. He talked good game but really wasn't into fixing issues we talked about. Went in cold, only had few tools I had picked back up from friend I was letting use at dealership he was starting. And when I got there I was given job after job to do what had been already estimated and priced low as well.
      He was wanting me to help get inspections up , get more work going but never gave me a chance.
      Now I am back looking for work again. Figured was too lucky finding job so quick.
      Been thinking of trying to start shop of my own. Local building available for low price, not perfect location but could have possibilities. At least to start.
      Also been working on a book to cater to people using Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University total money make over. How to find, maintain and and replace get out of debt beaters. What look for, what ask for. How to ask for services, etc.
      Lee Abel
      AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE

1966 Caprice 4dr Sports Roof fact.327/now 350/SOON 454???? Project "II Old,,,ZERO BUDGET OR LESS CAPRICE!"

I did get paid for week, for work I did not bad pay. But dang didn't even get to start helping get things in order like we talked about. I was so busy all week never got to start doing some of things we talked about.
      Lee Abel
      AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE

Move to texas get a job with ntb. Quality Techs are hard to find

Well one reason I stay here in Indiana is family and I own property here. But may have chance at gm dealership I just found out today so time will tell
      Lee Abel
      AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com