Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
      Country Flag: United States
      There was a guy at LS Fest who had pretty nice headlights in his 69 Camaro. He was from Houston Texas and his named was Will. He has an instagram page that is think it WillCamaro. I may be off on the name a little bit, I don't have an Instagram try to ask him what he uses.

Country Flag: Philippines
      They are trucklites as well

Country Flag: Philippines
      Quote Originally Posted by thedugan View Post
      So to confirm tight fit but the RS doors open/close without hitting anything. Is that correct?
      Yes they fit.

Quote Originally Posted by jamminj007 View Post
      Yes they fit.
      Excellent thanks for the info
      Doug L.
      68 RS/SS Conv. LSA/T56.
      67 RS Coupe LS2/T56 named "NutKse"

Country Flag: Turkey
      Hi,
      I've been using the JW knockoff lights for the past 3 years on my 2nd gen and I'm in love with them. The current draw is so small that I had forgotten the switch at on position overnight and when i had realized, the battery was almost full. I wish my dual fans had such a small current draw. They are almost straight bolt ons. Below You can see how hey look. Please Don't mind how ****ty my car looks, its all about performance.
      Attached Images Attached Images    
      Being handsome is only skin deep. But Badass goes to the bone.
      Mert Celet

Before I spend JWSpeaker money for 4 5.75" lights, what else is out there?

Not interested in the ones for 40 bucks on ebay.
      Donny

Support your local hot rod shop!

You can go totally DIY like I did. See my post earlier in this thread... it's not terribly difficult if you're ok with some mild fab work
      1971 Camaro
      GM HT383, MiniRam EFI, AFR heads
      "8-speed" trans (700R4 + Gear Vendors OD)

Recently I found this:

https://vintagecarleds.com

Does anyone have experience? The options look good and fairly reasonably priced...

Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

i am also looking at some led headlights for 5 3/4 setup. looking at some united pacific headlights. the 31202 or the 31267 with a drl. they are hi & low beam setup also. dot approved so your not going to blind people. look a bit like the truck light ones. i just can't find any output pics of them. 99% of the led bulb pnp kits cause to much foreground lighting and your eyes dont focus out to the distance. not good for your vision.
      1970 Elcamino ls3/t56, ricks/vaporworx, sc&c afx ,forgeline zx3, kore3 z51/ls1
      1969 Camaro ls1/t56, ricks/vaporworx, ride-tech,forgeline ga3,
      1996 civic the car that makes it all possible

I know there are the expensive LED headlights, but I purchased the 7" aftermarket headlamp (glass) that will accept the aftermarket LED lamps. I have around $85 in both of them. I am really happy with them so far (2 years) and counting.

Carl Wilson
      1968 Camaro - T-56 6 speed - 383 Stroker, 2014 Mustang GT seats. FiTech EFI, Tanks Inc. Tank with Deutschwerks fuel pump.

I just finished one side of my 71 cutlass with JW Speaker knock-offs. We'll see how well they fare in the long term but they sure are bright. About the same brightness as the factory LEDs on my JK Wrangler and 2019 Ram 1500... which are both plenty freaking bright!

Install for the 5 3/4 lights was not straightforward. The entire headlight bucket had to be cut out leaving only the very outside portion. Luckily this doesn't appear to have made it weaker and the light fits nice and snug and the trim rings fit perfectly. Didn't have to modify anything in the main radiator support area behind, but it was CLOSE. Your model's mileage may vary here.

Overall the look is great as they are blacked out, as is the rest of my car. I will post pics once I get the other side done this week.

I use a similar style, the bucket has to be cut .... a lot... they work great if you have the factory harness they might stress your wiring

Name:  31530378_10216156100085676_832187314175213568_n.jpg
Views: 574
Size:  118.0 KB

They're not LEDs, but BMW e34 headlights are a good option for replacing quad 5 3/4" headlights. The low beams are projectors and the highs are a standard halogen bulb. The highs are some of the brightest of any car I've driven and the projectors give a nice clean cutoff. I like that they look closer to stock compared to some of the goofy (at least in my opinion) LED options. Getting them to fit takes some work, but I did a writeup on build thread if anyone is interested.

1970 Chevelle: 6.0 L96, T56, Strange 9 Inch, Ridetech Coilovers, Wilwood brakes

1978 Firebird: 6.0 LQ4, T56

2007 Sierra 2500HD LBZ

Donny

Support your local hot rod shop!

Hello everybody! I know this is an old thread, but I represent Dapper Lighting and wanted to share the current headlights we have available for classic cars. Before I start, keep in mind these headlights are a "universal fit" part, so some cars will accept our lights with no issues and some will require small amounts of modification for proper fitment. All adapter wiring harnesses are included, so wiring is plug and play. I will list our available models below with links and a brief list of features.

7" Headlights

LED Seven: Our most popular 7" light. LED bulbs as standard, slim design for easier install, several halo options if you so desire.
      https://www.dapperlighting.com/colle...products/seven

OE7: As close as possible to an OEM look with LED bulbs and projectors. Has a built in 194 bulb inside the housing that can be used as a DRL or an extra turn signal. https://www.dapperlighting.com/colle...7/products/oe7

Classic V1: A slightly bigger projector than the LED Seven and utilizes halogen or HID bulbs. Outer halo options and includes the same 194 bulb like the OE7.
      https://www.dapperlighting.com/colle...ssic-projector

Classic V2: Similar to the Classic V1 with an even bigger projector and adds an inner halo option that goes right around the projector. This is the deepest housing of any light we offer, so it will be more challenging to fit properly in your car. https://www.dapperlighting.com/colle...-projector-kit

5.75" Headlights

575: Real projector headlights in 5 3/4" size. Slim design for easy install, several halo options, comes standard with halogen bulbs and can be upgraded to LED bulbs. https://www.dapperlighting.com/colle...s/products/575

4x6 Headlights

FourSix: Essentially the same lights as our 575's, but in a 4x6 housing for all you Grand National and Third Gen guys. https://www.dapperlighting.com/products/foursix-4x6

6x7 Headlights

6x7 Classic V1: Our Classic V1 Headlight in a 6x7 housing. No halo options for this one, unfortunately. https://www.dapperlighting.com/produ...-projector-kit

I will be monitoring this forum semi-frequently, so feel free to fire away any questions you may have and I will do my best to answer them.
      Last edited by dapperbrandon; 12-13-2021 at 02:22 PM.

Hey Brandon, I’ve spent a good bit of time lately trying to figure out what lights a wanted to run and I do like the 5.75 ones you offer. Very cool products and I like all the options available! I’ll for sure be ordering a set of these very soon.
      Steve
      1968 Dodge Charger All Wheel Drive project Red Bull<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/5cce6da5/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/85dc54c0/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/85dc54c0/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com