Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

1969 Camaro project LS3,T56,HEIDTS PRO G FRONT AND REAR IRS

All new sheet metal replaced by Muscle Car Metal in NH, ZERO RUST. Mini tubbed, has the stronger convertible lower rockers installed, subframe connectors, transmission crossmember, Wilwood brakes front and rear and their parking brake, Heidts pro G Front subframe installed with coilovers and polished stainless control arms. Heidts Pro G IRS (independent rear suspension installed, with axles rated to 800hp) with inboard wilwood 4 piston brakes and 9 inch aluminum center with 3:70 gears, New LS3 480hp crate engine installed (never run) with new in box Nick Williams 102mm throttle body, Brian Tooley stage 4 N/A cam kit new in box with all springs, locks, retainers etc.. upgraded trunnion kit, (ls forums has a few cars with exact engine, cam, throttle body, sheet metal intake and headers making over 600hp, average 520-540RWHP) new Mcloed clutch installed, with new TREMEC t56 6 speed transmission installed (new never run) new stainless works longtube headers (CALS1) installed, rack and pinion steering, new front windshield installed, original back glass, power window kit in the box, DSE metal dash insert still in the box, new in box AAW wiring kit, have original front and rear seats with a COMPLETE interior kit (black with houndstooth inserts), new Speedhut guages (oil pressure,fuel level, water temp,voltage,tachometer and speedo with gps. every seal, carpet, seat covers are black with white houndstooth ,1 piece head liner (fiberglass) for 1-2 inches more headroom, dash pad etc.. ordered as a complete interior kit. new AC Delco starter installed, have a black sheetmetal intake with fuel rails from Symbol Performance (USA made in CA) new in box. Complete fuel system, Aeromotive fuel pump, stainless braided lines and filter, RICKS Vapormax stainless fuel tank installed, Entropy aluminum radiator with dual fans and a programmable module for fans, have both front and rear bumpers. have items to paint trunk area with spatter paint. have the original fenders (white and in good shape) and new NOS fenders installed. Original doors, and firewall. Has 1 piece floor pan from firewall to trunk with minitub cutouts. Has new Wilwood manual master cylinder installed with proportion valve, has new black flaming river steering column with tilt, raingear hidden wiper system, vintage air a/c kit with DSE mounting bracket, control knob, vents and lines with firewall bulkhead, Momo black leather steering wheel, 2 new in box Corbeau black leather reclining seats (drivers seat has inflatable lumbar support) with Corbeau seat brackets and double sliders, factory rear seat already trimmed, fabricated and welded to sit between minitubs, rear wheel tubs will fit a 21x14 rim, I had planned on a 275 tire up front and 345 in the rear on 19x10 and 19x12.5 wheels. Also has billet hood hinges and power window kit new in box. I also have the factory seats, with new covers, backs, etc...

Over $70k in car. Just had my first child in July and time is scarce, plus I've had 2 back surgeries and a 3rd is surgery is needed now, so not a lot of days I feel like working on it. Would rather find something completed.

I'm not hurting for money, I understand everyone wants a steal (me included). If it doesn't sell then I will continue to slowly finish the car.

124 vin # so original V8 car. that's all I know. Original body by fisher firewall tag was gone.

$50,000 FIRM, FIRM, FIRM
      I WILL NOT TAKE A PENNY LESS. PLEASE DON'T ASK.

Possible trades, let me know what you got

Title in hand MAY TRADE + OR - $$$ FOR A COMPLETED car or near completed car. looking for an updated vehicle as far as suspension and brakes, preferably fuel injected. examples are... 69 Camaro, 66-67 Chevy II 2 door, 55-57 Chevy 2 door, 70 Cuda, 64 Impala 2 door, 65-66 Mustang fast backs, 66 Mustang coupe or 1940's Dodge Power Wagon 4x4 Truck (preferably with a diesel)

Or may trade for newer cars + or - cash like a 2005+ corvette, new body style mustang, or hellcat challenger
      Located 1 hour south of Atlanta, Ga

Thanks, Mark

http://s903.photobucket.com/user/mar...?sort=3&page=1

Don't have pics of the newer stuff like steering wheel, guages, vintage air, throttle body etc...

Car is at my buddy's shop 1 town over, I can and will get new pics as soon as I can get out there.

Feel free to call 478-two two eight-1841
      Thanks, Mark

Still for sale.

headed to my buddies shop today to get new pics.

Trades considered.

For those that are asking the deal with the slow progress, I currently max my 401k out at a little over $1500 per month. This currently keeps progress to a minimum. I will top out in pay at my current job in December and will receive a $6 per hour raise. The wife is on board that January all extra funds will be put into the car.

So, in the mean time I will consider all trades to speed up me being able to enjoy something now.

Thanks, Mark

Quote Originally Posted by markaaron80 View Post
      trades considered.

For those that are asking the deal with the slow progress, i currently max my 401k out at a little over $1500 per month. This currently keeps progress to a minimum. I will top out in pay at my current job in december and will receive a $6 per hour raise. The wife is on board that january all extra funds will be put into the car.

So, in the mean time i will consider all trades to speed up me being able to enjoy something now.

Thanks, mark

no longer for sale

finally have funds to finish car.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com