Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: Canada

69 Camaro power bullet style mirrors

Does anyone make a kit for these or complete units?
      i think I remember being told that the GM bullet mirrors of a different car fit the 69 Camaro without modification

Country Flag: United States
      You can buy OER mirrors off of a '71 to '78 camaro I believe which will have a manual remote drivers mirror and manual passenger. These will fit your camaro but you will have to drill mounting holes as they have a different stance than original. If you want power they are a little hard to come by but still available. The Vette's had em in like '81 or '82. Good luck my friend.

Country Flag: Canada
      Quote Originally Posted by pittpens24 View Post
      You can buy OER mirrors off of a '71 to '78 camaro I believe which will have a manual remote drivers mirror and manual passenger. These will fit your camaro but you will have to drill mounting holes as they have a different stance than original. If you want power they are a little hard to come by but still available. The Vette's had em in like '81 or '82. Good luck my friend.
      Question : if I don't want to cut into my custom door panels to install the drivers mirror support what can I do with the remote cable?
      I don't think I can cut it off because the mirror will loose tension and go out of its adjusted position
      If I curl it up and tie it up inside of the door panel I believe how it's placed will also effect the mirror tension.
      Would I like to put in power units , yes! But I haven't located anything when I was looking

Put a set of Morris Classic Clear Shot mirrors on your
      Camaro that look close to original ,our Patented
      design Eliminates the Passenger Side Blind Spot. Our
      mirrors will stay in their adjusted position.You can adjust
      the tension on the ball & socket with 2 recessed screws
      if ever needed. 3 yr warranty. Search on this forum for
      reviews.
      Billy

Last edited by morrisclassic; 04-28-2019 at 05:02 PM. Reason: text

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by AB69Z View Post
      Question : if I don't want to cut into my custom door panels to install the drivers mirror support what can I do with the remote cable?
      I don't think I can cut it off because the mirror will loose tension and go out of its adjusted position
      If I curl it up and tie it up inside of the door panel I believe how it's placed will also effect the mirror tension.
      Would I like to put in power units , yes! But I haven't located anything when I was looking
      Can't cut it off and you most likely cannot bury it as it will catch the window track or mechanism when rolling the window up and down. Just cut it into your door panel or go with a full manual set
      '68 Chevy Camaro Pro-tour ~ project DMENTD
      '57 Chevy 3100 Pro-tour pickup ~ under construction

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com