Country Flag: Canada

Default 69 Camaro power bullet style mirrors

Does anyone make a kit for these or complete units?
    i think I remember being told that the GM bullet mirrors of a different car fit the 69 Camaro without modification

Country Flag: United States

You can buy OER mirrors off of a '71 to '78 camaro I believe which will have a manual remote drivers mirror and manual passenger. These will fit your camaro but you will have to drill mounting holes as they have a different stance than original. If you want power they are a little hard to come by but still available. The Vette's had em in like '81 or '82. Good luck my friend.

Country Flag: Canada

Quote Originally Posted by pittpens24 View Post
    You can buy OER mirrors off of a '71 to '78 camaro I believe which will have a manual remote drivers mirror and manual passenger. These will fit your camaro but you will have to drill mounting holes as they have a different stance than original. If you want power they are a little hard to come by but still available. The Vette's had em in like '81 or '82. Good luck my friend.
    Question : if I don't want to cut into my custom door panels to install the drivers mirror support what can I do with the remote cable?
    I don't think I can cut it off because the mirror will loose tension and go out of its adjusted position
    If I curl it up and tie it up inside of the door panel I believe how it's placed will also effect the mirror tension.
    Would I like to put in power units , yes! But I haven't located anything when I was looking

Put a set of Morris Classic Clear Shot mirrors on your
    Camaro that look close to original ,our Patented
    design Eliminates the Passenger Side Blind Spot. Our
    mirrors will stay in their adjusted position.You can adjust
    the tension on the ball & socket with 2 recessed screws
    if ever needed. 3 yr warranty. Search on this forum for
    reviews.
    Billy
    Last edited by morrisclassic; 04-28-2019 at 05:02 PM. Reason: text

Country Flag: United States

Quote Originally Posted by AB69Z View Post
    Question : if I don't want to cut into my custom door panels to install the drivers mirror support what can I do with the remote cable?
    I don't think I can cut it off because the mirror will loose tension and go out of its adjusted position
    If I curl it up and tie it up inside of the door panel I believe how it's placed will also effect the mirror tension.
    Would I like to put in power units , yes! But I haven't located anything when I was looking
    Can't cut it off and you most likely cannot bury it as it will catch the window track or mechanism when rolling the window up and down. Just cut it into your door panel or go with a full manual set

'68 Camaro Pro-tour ~ "DMENTD"
    572BBC~T-56~9" w/4:11
    Martz Chassis front subframe and 4 link set-up ~ QA1 Coilovers
    Wilwood 6 piston/4 piston
    Boze Forged Splitters 18x9.5 and 18x12
    Toyo Proxes R888 275/335