Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
      Thanks a lot man !

Previously I said I ll build an air duct directly to the bottom of the radiator to cool more efficiently.

I cut a flat bottom just below the radiator and drill holes on the front spoiler. This is a try ! For the moment I need to see if it works enought to cool the engine correctly after several full throttle acceleration without waiting for the engine to cool.

If it's efficient maybe later I ll build a custom spoiler

I'll lower the front end 1/2" too

Last picture is an exhaust bushing so when I remove the down pipes from the turbos, the exhaust line don't fall on the ground

Changed the rond holes by rectangular holes, need to find a grill now.

After lowered it only 8mm on the shocks, it looks perfect but unfortunatly I can't drive in France with that ride height, the lowest point is the belhousing at only 2" from the ground, the wood is 2-3/8" and the spoiler at 5.3" so I will need to raise it again

Licence plate lowered to let the air going throw the entire surface of the grill

Just installed a strut kit from Eddie Motorsport, very good quality part, a strong strut and easy to install !

Country Flag: United States
      Car looks fantastic.

Well done

Quote Originally Posted by berdunord View Post
      Just installed a strut kit from Eddie Motorsport, very good quality part, a strong strut and easy to install !

marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

Thx a lot

Soon for black friday I will buy a pair of angel eye headlights from Anvilauto and I need to find a pair of front fenders to modify them. I've an idea of aesthetic and aerodynamic upgrade that I think has never been done on a camaro

Awaiting for Anvil headlights, can't wait to receive them.

And following photo that's what I want to do with the front fenders. I found a rusted pair in France alléluia ! When the seller will receive his new fenders, I will take and modify them. I think it could be beautiful on a camaro and efficient.

If I had to buy a pair from USA it would have cost me about 350-$400 only for shipping by boat and waiting 2 months...$1000+ by DHL UPS ...etc

Finally received the headlights from anvilauto, what a change ! Awesome

Because not only big boys can drive the camaro, my new little boy can do it now. Exeptionnal quality custom plush from " Peluche Minaé " Made in France. Love it

Looks great, considering the same Anvil headlights for my 71. Did the bucket require lots of cutting?

Hi ! No it does not, you should cut as shown on the following link

https://anvilauto.com/products/anvil...black-set-of-2

Awaiting for a new SKF racing hub with integrated ABS sensor for one front wheel to activate launch control and traction control. I have bought one red and one blue push buttons, respectively for launch and traction control to be on or off

The 3 point seat belt for rear seats is a good upgrade, even a baby seat can be installed.

Country Flag: United States
      That is awesome.

I remember taking my girls everywhere with me. It was so much fun and the good news is they still hang out with me.
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

Yes that is the goal !

Finally installed the new SKF hub, awaiting for an external VR conditioner to add 2 VR sensor ( ABS sensor) connectors so my ECU will be able to read 4 speed signals instead of 2 and have a complete traction control not only for use on 1/4 mile or 0-60mph but under rain for example. I ll buy a 4th hub later.

I am questioning the holes in the spoiler...
      Typically the spoiler blocks air from going under the car, which in turn creates negative pressure under the car to help pull air through the radiator.

For your present design to work, you need to completely seal the spoiler & grille to the radiator with no path around it.
      Currently it looks like you have the sides of the lower baffle open, so it does very little.
      Seal every opening around the radiator to the support... this means all air through the front openings goes through the radiator, the rest over the car.

Yes I m working on it and agree with you.

Following drawing is what I see about the front aerodynamic, red lines before all modifications, green lines after modifications, cutted spoiler, hood vents and Z-tune fenders ( I will receive them this month and begin the upgrade )

Red lines on the spoiler I think there are a lot of turbulences

Nice gift from Speedtech Performance !

Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com