Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 11 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
      Adaptive Vr conditioner welded and installed so my ECU is capable of reading 4 vr sensors.

Awaiting for a clutch switch to trigger launch control and I ll wire the red on/off toggle switch to unable/disable it.

I keep the blue switch for traction control.

Country Flag: United States
      Hey Bernardo from France! Jason aka tankmasterj from Arkansas usa!
      Lots of great engineering going on in your rig. Keep it up I love checking in on your build.
      Jason
      TANKMASTERJ
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...touring-Camaro
      Jasons Toys
      67 Camaro White Lightning LMR LS7 powered, Speed tech Front and Rear.
      2023 Rapid Blue ZL1 the Blue Devil
      2000 HD Softail
      1989 CBR Hurricane anniversary edition

All wiring finished, finally installed 3 on/off switches instead of 2.

One for launch control with a clutch switch , one for traction control and one for pit lane limiter ( a sort of launch control during driving situation, rpm or vss is set at a fixed point or held with the switch, you build boost at your desired speed and you kill the supercars )

Interesting on 1/2 miles or 1000m when you begin at 35mph or 50 to 75 mph, 63 to 125 mph ...etc

I've not looked at speed based launch control for the moment but it looks interesting too.

I've bought courses on HP Academy to have more knowledge on how to tune an engine correctly and be ready to go to dyno.

Finally driven a bit today under snow but it's allways a pleasure !

Cars always look better when there is a chick standing by them. Car looks awesome

Thx !

Very nice pics!!!

Thx !

Out of the Burbs of Detroit to SoCal, then onto my ancestral homeland, the woods of Cascadia
      Yeah. Happens ALL the time with a white Camaro SS.
      Greg Fast
      (yes, the last name is spelled correctly)

1970 Camaro RS Clone
      1984 el Camino
      1973 MGB vintage E/Prod race car
      (Soon to be an SCCA H/Prod limited prep)

A friend needed cars for a long time to shoot models so I say yes why not ! We ll make videos later without models and for the moment I can't go to dyno because of covid...and I still don't know how to wire those ABS sensors, awaiting for a data sheet from SKF.

Last week I ve killed 3 Porsche Carrera 4s lol they were not happy

Talking about brake Performance, I bought polymatrix B pads couple of months ago, they are incredible ! Day and night versus the base pads avaible on all wilwood kits. Just a bit noisy when hot but really efficient, it stops the car.

My cooling issue is solved with those holes on the front spoiler and the new champion 4 row radiator. Last week I made about 15 runs at full boost, temp never goes above 185°F, almost cold under cruise at 170°F . I ve ordered a 195°F for winter and I keep the 180°F thermostat for summer.

And I will increase the boost from 18 to 23psi to go above 1000hp and see how much boost I need to add at the dyno to reach the 1200.

Several years ago when I ve installed the Speedtech torque arm with the ridetech TQ coil over shocks I put the adjustable bottles under the car and it's not easy to adjust because I needed to lift the car...etc So today I ve just relocated them inside the trunk so I can set my shocks easily for street, road racing or circuit for example. I just need to plug the hole now.

Car.....? what car? No, really very nice Camaro..... and model.

Carl Wilson
      1968 Camaro - T-56 6 speed - 383 Stroker, 2014 Mustang GT seats. FiTech EFI, Tanks Inc. Tank with Deutschwerks fuel pump.

Thx !

It's been a long time I don't talk about perfs, here are 3 logs with the data necessary to know if everything is going well or not for my engine, the fuel supply (sensor 3 being the fuel pressure in psi) afr. ... etc, we can look at a lot of other data of course. The afr 1 and 2 compared to target afr allow me to correct the VE table manually to be right on the afr target. The fuel pressure and the fuel flow let me know if my fuel pumps are performing sufficiently compared to the manufacturer's curves. The duty cycle represents the injector's % of use, still a margin with the id2000 since they can be used up to 95%. The water temperature and the manifold air temperature ... etc. I have of course other essential data displayed on the dashboard such as the oil pressure for example.
      With these data I can estimate the instantaneous engine power thanks to the rbracing boost and airflow calculator on the internet that I had already used several times and which was very similar to the power output on the dyno with my previous engine.

No loss of fuel pressure and afr are good with 22psi of boost

Just ordered 11psi middle spring for my 2 hypergate 45 wastegates, with a total of 26psi of boost I think the 1200hp goal at 7000rpm will be reached and probably the limit of the 2 walbro 535 at 95psi of fuel pressure too.

Some news here I ve tested a bit more boost and I did not see a big difference so if I don't have any boost leak I wonder if I ve maybe reached the limit of my turbos probably even at 22 psi of boost. The bank's kit is made for 1100hp so I think I need some bigger to reach 1200-1300..

And I ve finally logged 2 speeds, one from my transmission and one from the ABS sensor ! Now I need to set correctly the pulse per mile and get a correct speed compared to gps

So these ABS sensors are active sensors that need a 12v feed, a signal return.

Following links some videos

https://youtu.be/Bg_p_xgUIkA

https://youtu.be/M5GSrPlCFV8

https://youtube.com/shorts/6s-h5Nkv4Ic?feature=share

Quote Originally Posted by berdunord View Post
      Some news here I ve tested a bit more boost and I did not see a big difference so if I don't have any boost leak I wonder if I ve maybe reached the limit of my turbos probably even at 22 psi of boost. The bank's kit is made for 1100hp so I think I need some bigger to reach 1200-1300..

And I ve finally logged 2 speeds, one from my transmission and one from the ABS sensor ! Now I need to set correctly the pulse per mile and get a correct speed compared to gps

So these ABS sensors are active sensors that need a 12v feed, a signal return.

Following links some videos

https://youtu.be/Bg_p_xgUIkA

https://youtu.be/M5GSrPlCFV8

https://youtube.com/shorts/6s-h5Nkv4Ic?feature=share
      Dang Bernardo that car is kick ass. My white 67 just came off the rotisserie. About to but front and rear suspension under and start the assembly as soon as all my sheet metal parts are painted.
      Keep it up.
      tankmasterj
      TANKMASTERJ
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...touring-Camaro
      Jasons Toys
      67 Camaro White Lightning LMR LS7 powered, Speed tech Front and Rear.
      2023 Rapid Blue ZL1 the Blue Devil
      2000 HD Softail
      1989 CBR Hurricane anniversary edition

Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 11 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com