Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 14 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
      Country Flag: United States
      That's cool. I'd rather point out the obvious and hear that it's been considered and addressed a thousand times than have one person miss it and wind up doing damage that would have been preventable had I just said, "About that mod..."

2021 Durango R/T
      2005 Dakota beater
      2003 Dakota project-o-mobile

And I m happy to talk with you and people who answer my thread.

I do what I can with not a lot of stuff and $$ but I m not a professionnal builder, just a camaro fan ��

Finally all problèms solved, I had to change one o2 sensor, add a sensor extender and replace an injector.

Quote Originally Posted by berdunord View Post
      Finally all problèms solved, I had to change one o2 sensor, add a sensor extender and replace an injector.
      We need a new video of her running!
      Jason

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vimes View Post
      That's cool. I'd rather point out the obvious and hear that it's been considered and addressed a thousand times than have one person miss it and wind up doing damage that would have been preventable had I just said, "About that mod..."
      That's what's great about this for Vimes
      Jason
      TANKMASTERJ
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...touring-Camaro
      Jasons Toys
      67 Camaro White Lightning LMR LS7 powered, Speed tech Front and Rear.
      2023 Rapid Blue ZL1 the Blue Devil
      2000 HD Softail
      1989 CBR Hurricane anniversary edition

Hello everyone

After solving all my fuel issues and a dead oil pan gasket, I still have to change the pinion seal of my 9" third member but she is back on the road again. At 26 psi of boost I can estimate a power between 1145 and 1270hp with a bsfc of 0.9 and 1. Hope going to dyno soon to have the real number !

host serveur

Some pics from a local show

New "upgrade" for the front spoiler, we often see on autocross cars like the red camaro, big front spoilers and I m not really a fan cause it's too big for me but I want to upgrade it by following the lines of the original front spoiler, add a bit of aggressivity and hide the tire. Feel free to say what you think about this new form, this is not a big upgrade but I like the way it follows the round line of the inner fender.

1st side done

With or without the "viper wings" ?

Need to redesign the canard cause they must be larger on front and smaller on rear, add a vortex generator, know where to place them correctly and see if it match with the style of the car

Canards + vortex generator + flat bottom

All painted black I like it but With or without what ?

Building the flat bottom 100% ok.

Canard + vortex generator really efficient and efficient above which speed ?

Distance between the canard and the vortex generator correct ? Actually about 2"

Honestly I like it but without a wind tunnel it's like tune a carb without afr gauge

I like those a lot! That really looks great with those additions to the sides. Brings it all together. Even without the wind tunnel, it must help. And realistically, how often are you at speeds where it will make a difference?

1955 Nomad project LC9, 4L80e, C5 brakes, Vision wheels
      1968 Camaro 6.2 w/ LSA, TR6060-Magnum hybrid and etc SOLD
      1976 T/A LS1 6 Speed, and etc. SOLD
      Follow me on Instagram: ryeguy2006a

Thx ! Some people like, some don't like with all together. I ll make a photo on the day light later to see what it really looks.

I would say I drive normaly 80% of the time, when I go fast it's often on a straight line and not above 160mph for the moment so for my application it's not really usefull but it looks cool lol and this will be removable.

I would love to go on a circuit but this is really expensive in France even in Belgium and autocross events on a car park does not exist here...

I like the look Bernardo. It beef's up the front of your car considerably.
      I haven't got a pro touring spoiler yet. I wanted to get the car together enough to start and run this winter and at least run down the Road in it. Then I'll back up and. Work on a spoiler and interior.
      I do got carbon fiber mirrors for it from anvil that will look killer against the white
      Probably will do a back carbon fiber spoiler ad well.
      TANKMASTERJ
      Jasons Toys
      2000 HD Softail

Thx Jason ! Are the carbon fiber mirrors good quality ?

I have many opinions, several say with all, others say with one, others say only with the flat bottom so I made my choice based on what I read on aerodynamic.

If I notice something wrong with the canards, a counter effect for example, I will build them to be remavable.

They are separated of 2 inches, aligned with the wheel and the flat bottom will protrube of 2 inches too.

I personally like the look of the flat bottom alone better. However all the three still look killer as well. I'll be doing something similar with at bottom it and the braces.
      As for the anvil carbon mirrors. I think quality is decent bjt not at the price point. I don't like how the mount that goes to the door you have to epoxy glue into the mirror be stem or base. The two half's do bolt together nicely as does the mirror insert. The billet aluminum trim rings fit the outer edge of the carbon around the mirror pretty well. I haven't installed them yet. There is some photos of the actual mirrors in my thread. I'll add more once installed.
      Jason
      TANKMASTERJ
      Jasons Toys
      2000 HD Softail

I will make a small perpendicular return to direct the airflow

Finally made small perpendicular returns, I did not like the bigger ones fitted

1st step finished, awaiting for fiberglass and an aluminium sheet.

hello everyone ! I would like to thank you all for reading and replying to my thread for about 5 years, there are now 100K views and I'm proud to be a small part of that huge forum !

some news today : I've almost receive all parts to build a complete fiberglass spoiler, awaiting for mold release.

and about my turbos, with a guy from garrett we found that my turbos are old gen T4/T61 0.96a/r so next year I'll probably change them for a pair of GTX3582R gen 2 with an a/r of 0.82 cause my actual turbos are good for drag racing with my 355 but not really street, full boost at 5000rpm is not what I want. the new ones will spool faster and sooner !

Please if someone tries to contact me but I did not answer that's because I did not receive the pm

Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 14 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com