Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 29 ... LastLast
      Thanks a lot

Yes I'm still running the standard lenght ARP studs with the corvette hubs and bought these gorilla lug nuts

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/gor-21133etxl

After this photo I discovered that I was wrong with the offset cause I did not know that we had to add 1/2" to the offset in the backspacing formula so I had to buy a 15mm spacer.

I did not verify again but with a 15mm spacer with those wheels or wheels with the good offset, it's possible that 380mm brake kits fit.

The good offset with a 9.5 wheel width from apex would be 22mm

Thanks. I think I’m going to go your route and just use the extended thread lugs.

You are welcome ! You just have to be sure that you have at least between 6 to 8 full turns.

Country Flag: United States
      Looking awesome keep up the good work. I'm longing for mine to Benoit of paint and body.
      Cheers Bernardo
      TANKMASTERJ
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...touring-Camaro
      Jasons Toys
      67 Camaro White Lightning LMR LS7 powered, Speed tech Front and Rear.
      2023 Rapid Blue ZL1 the Blue Devil
      2000 HD Softail
      1989 CBR Hurricane anniversary edition

Beginning of tuning the car with tunerstudio and megalogviewer. I'm alone in the car so I use the selflearning mode slowly to tune the engine correctly. I've driven about 1h yesterday and get some good results for a beginning. Can't wait to go above 20 psi of boost.

some news here

1st internal engine break about 2 weeks ago, hopefully just one rocker arm to change thanks to the rev kit installed, nothing else damaged. I think the push rod had a small piece of gasket inside, the oil can't go to the rocker arm this one heats at the pushrod seat and the pushrod goes throught it ! awaiting for a new rocker arm.

I'm looking for a new radiator and dual fan cause when I push the engine to the rev limit and a lot of time without waiting the water to cool, it quickly heats up to 230°F and I'm compelled to return below 2500rpm to cool the water. I need a more efficient cooling system, my mishimoto x-line radiator + the flex a lite 3000cfm single fan is not sufficient to hold 1000hp+ during a long time.

TMI rear seat upholstery installed, last big job : building a custom center console. I kept the OE foams that were in a excellent shape !

I just order a C & R radiator with integrated PSC sand EOC for my 67 but Nim naturally aspirated and only 650 hp
      TANKMASTERJ
      Jasons Toys
      2000 HD Softail

I've just seen a Frostbite radiator that looks good but bigger than a 70-81 camaro radiator, just need to modify the raditor support bracket and a 4600cfm flex-a-lite dual fan

rocker arm received, lunati vs howard....howard wins ! lol

about the radiator, the Frostbite I've seen earlier is too wide then I've found a Champion Monster 4 row that is able to adle 1200hp+, I need to check if the height is good, by modifying the radiator support, I could probably fit the following one if I can close the hood without tootching the cap.

Stickers and Banner received from Speedtech, one installed on the rear spoiler and awinting for one that will be installed on the windshield. I will ask ridetech, Bowler Transmission and Dutchmann if they can send me some stickers too.

https://www.jegs.com/i/Champion-Cool...MC503/10002/-1

keep up the good work Bernardo.
      Your car is badass. I just received my radiator from C&R racing for my 67 it is a work of art.
      Tankmasterj
      TANKMASTERJ
      Jasons Toys
      2000 HD Softail

I guess they tried to make the Lunati just a little too lite!
      Wayne
      Car FINALLY home !!!!!! lol
      Project FNQUIK https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ghlight=FNQUIK

ordered today a set of 16 Howard rocker arms cause several other lunati rocker arms were a bit used so I change all.

and a Champion monster core 4 row downflow radiator build to fit 74 dodge charger but for my setup it will fit perfectly, better than 70-81 camaro. To install it I will modify the radiator support, cut the bottom to insert the new radiator cause it's deeper than a camaro radiator and create an air duct directly to the radiator without loosing ground clearance

finally installed the new 4 row radiator, needed to modify the outlet cause it was just in front of the sway bar. installed some Speedtech Performance stickers and new Howard rocker arms, awaiting for a pair fo new stud girdles from the same brand.

sent a mail to TMI to know if they can build a custom center console from a drawing.

https://youtu.be/Mbx4Y4zJxPE

Finally running ! Still several things to verify and back on the road again.

Increased fuel pressure to 60psi, afr are more stable and closer on each side.

Sounds great!! Any drive by or POV videos?

1955 Nomad project LC9, 4L80e, C5 brakes, Vision wheels
      1968 Camaro 6.2 w/ LSA, TR6060-Magnum hybrid and etc SOLD
      1976 T/A LS1 6 Speed, and etc. SOLD
      Follow me on Instagram: ryeguy2006a

Not yet, I hoped soon but we are stucked at home again because of covid. I wanted to make photos and small vidéos with a friend and girls, going to dragway events but everything is cancelled.

Awesome build man love white on these cars.

Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 29 ... LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com