Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

I ve allmost finished to connect the powercells and the mastercell, it s pretty easy to wire, the mastercell connects to the switches, the powercells connect directly to the accessories ( headlight, turn light, dakota digital control box ....etc ), each switched 12v source goes to front powercell ignition wire, there are open wires if you need to add something later, no relay and less/smaller size wires. Still the E-stopp parking brake to install and some little things to do, clean all wires and maybe next WE I will be able to start the car.

Country Flag: United States

Looks like fun to sort out all of those wires. Any idea when you will get it up and running again?

New Project: 1968 Camaro LS6, T56, Z51 brakes, 12 bolt

1976 T/A LS1, 6 Speed, C5 front brakes, and etc. SOLD

I m waiting for a new 150 amp alternator, maybe this WE if I have enought time else next week

I've finished all wiring and everything is working perfectly ! That ISIS multiplex system from Infinitybox works like a charm !

the Dakota digital HDX gauge is awesome ! I will be able to use the android apps for the HDX gauge, the MS3-Pro EVO with MSdroid app and the T56 magnum with the Bowler app.

next step is to build all brakets to put the seats and put Dynamat Xtrem everywhere it's necessary and my new carpet

I will start the engine very soon, I 'm waiting for a new clutch master cylinder cause the one I have is maybe too small.

Can you explain more what you mean by using the Apps for the systems?

The ms3-pro evo has an android application to do all you can do with the laptop but with your phone or a tablet.

Dakota digital made a android application to set the hdx instrument, change colors....etc

And Bowler transmission has an android application to set the reverse lockout speed and dome other parameters.

Everything via bluetooth

Wow, that's really neat! I was hoping that HP Tuners would come up with something like that for their system to flash PCM's.

Maybe they will create an app one day.

Here is how I ve hidden the 3 point rear seat belt

After 10 months of modifications on the car, a really hard hydraulic clutch line bleeding and a wire not connected on the good pin cause the IGN pin on ididit steering column is not at the same place than on GM original steering column, did not know that...the car has started !

Next step is to set the ms3pro evo to run the engine correctly, build seats brackets and drive !

And a big THANKS A LOT to Matt Cramer from DIYautotune and Jay Harris from Infinitybox to have answered to all of my questions.

Sweet! I'm glad it's working out well.
    Wayne
    Car FINALLY home !!!!!! lol
    Project FNQUIK https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ghlight=FNQUIK

Thanks a lot !

Nice!!! Looking good a+a+

Idle set, everything good !

https://youtu.be/2crIASPfYeU

Finally on her wheels ! From ground to top of the roof about 49" height, compared to pro-touring car in USA is it about the same ride height ?

Sparco seat installed, rear 3 point seat belts OK, just need to install 4 point harness and the other seat and run !

1st run really happy with the results, handling is way better than before, the roll cage the 3 piece splined sway bar + all Speedtech suspension and ridetech parts are not not useless ! Bowler T56 magnum stage II with ACT twin disc clutch works incredibly well together, smooth engagement and shifting. And fuel mileage is really good, 6th gear 2200rpm at 80 mph on a flat road it s between 3-4 gallon / h with E85 so about 20-23mpg for a 355ci small block chevy, really happy !

https://youtu.be/PlFSaBi9bt0

Some news the car is running very well, because of the new transmission I don t push the throttle pedal more than 30% and not above 3500rpm. Handling is awesome, steering is really accurate.

French color this sunday for our national day of 14th july.

Nice!
    Wayne
    Car FINALLY home !!!!!! lol
    Project FNQUIK https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ghlight=FNQUIK

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast