Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

HI all from Australia

Hi every one, thanks for allowing me to join the group. Iam from Australia and enjoy American Muscle Cars. Iam on the look out for a Pro Touring 65, 66, 67 Fastback Mustang or a 67, 66 Nova
      around the $60k mark What makes it hard for us over here buying a car from America is the difference in the Dollar, the high taxes to import, and the shipping costs adds a lot to the cost.
      Any way thanks
      Peter

Country Flag: United States
      Welcome to the site. Plenty of good people here, I think you'll enjoy it! Hope you find what your looking for, I'm sure you'll find several that are willing to help you find what your looking for. I haven't looked, but, you could start in the "for sale cars" section.

Carl

Carl Wilson
      1968 Camaro - T-56 6 speed - 383 Stroker, 2014 Mustang GT seats. FiTech EFI, Tanks Inc. Tank with Deutschwerks fuel pump.

welcome Peter,
      I am another Aussie, moved to North Carolina 2 years ago. If you find any cars for sale around the Charlotte area then I'd be more than happy to check them out for you, When I'm not away on business.
      There are quite a few Consignment shops here which are a great place to look for quality cars, DCconsignments, streetsideclassics and RKmotors are to name a few, they even assist with all transportation etc

Welcome...

I'll sell you a pretty nifty 67 Cougar :-)

Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

HI Jame
      Thank you so much for your offer, I will check out those shops you suggestered
      Much appreciated
      Regards
      Peter

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com