Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: 72 TA (clone)

Country Flag: United States
      Not Pro-Touring... but I fell in love with this pic we took while staging some of the cars for a photo shoot:

Attached Images Attached Images  

Great pic!!!

I'd do the stripe in vinyl so you can remove it if you want to change the look.

Thanks! I am pretty set on vinyl. Hoping to get the windows in next week and then to the body shop for touch ups right after the first of the year.

Well we were supposed to do the windows today but the holiday rush and the rain pushed it until Monday. I have the door panels, console and window stainless so by the end of the day on Monday it should look like a complete car with bumpers, lights and all!

Just went through your thread beginning to end, all I can say is WOW!! Great looking Bird but your collection of cars is impressive to say the least.

Thanks fleet12. I’ve been collecting these most of my life. I will see if I can find a pic of some of the cars stashed in some of my dads barns...

These are some of the cars I have stashed away. The green formula is one of 42 WS6 Formula convertibles made and now rides on 94 Firehawk ROH wheels

Finally got the windows in the car. Rear bumper is going on and passenger seat going in this weekend.

Then its its time to have the paint touched up and the stripe put on.

Rear bumper and marker lights on, got a chance to polish the billet wheels. Seat belts should be here next week so I can finish putting the interior in once and for all.

I think the rear rear sets up a little high, but the suspension has 0 miles on it so I will give it some time to see if it settles

Hard to believe it’s been almost a year since I updated this. Unfortunately there are not many updates to the 72. The interior is in and complete, brakes are done but need to be bled. Got it off the lift to take it to the shop next week. They are going to bleed the brakes, calibrate the speedhut gauges.

most of my time this year was on my 66 GTO that we just completed. It was going to be a paint job project, but it turned into a motor/Trans build as well. Drives fantastic!

I can’t believe it took so long to complete this car. Part of the problem is that I get easily distracted. The car is done, it drives great (rougher than my other cars but that was expected), AC blows cold and it shows well.

my Initial thought was that I would sell this to help fund my daughters college, but it’s A LOT of fun to drive and different than everything else I have.

in some of these pics you can see my latest project- the Formula 350. It’s a story on its own. Name:  01A8435C-F5FD-4372-AFEF-DF27400A8B3C.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  685.0 KBName:  D60B94C3-E948-4F5F-A3B5-E19F6E40D3D1.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  688.6 KBName:  A9267AA0-12DD-46F7-B01A-0DE52BE369B3.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  566.5 KBName:  C81091C9-BFF0-4C0A-8D0C-EA3FF2FBE1FD.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  454.1 KB

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com