Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

RSK68 Update pics

Not much going on but heres a few pics

RSK68
      Rick KLein

looks like it coming along nice!I dig the wheels. glad to see a nice 68 coming along!!

colt45
      colt zantop

1968 camaro LS1.......aka......."NJECTED"

Looking good, Rick!

Hey Rick what wheels are those???
      Chris :icon996:
      1971 RS Z28 Pro-touring thing......will it ever be done??

ya how wide are those rear meats??? That firewall is lookin sick!
      David
      :3gears: 68 Rally Sport Camaro 350/4spd(t56ingarage)/8.5 10bolt 2.56 open,Hotchkis springs, kyb shocks, 17" Rallys 235/245-45-17

1989 Pontiac Turbo Trans Am 3.8 Buick LC2 V-6 w/51k, Ported heads w/oversized one piece valves, te-44 turbo,PTS built 200R4 w/2800stall, Lucas green top 009 42.5# injectors, AFPR, Adjustable wastegate, ATR 3inch exhaust, Terry houston 3inch mandrel bent downpipe, stock intercooler w/duttwieler neck, Eibach Springs, Bilstien shocks, Spohn adjustable panhard bar...

Thanks for the update!! When do you think the rest of the paint will be finished?? Looks good!!
      Tony

RSK68 Update

Thanks guys , i havnt been doing much but i will pull the rear out again today and finish welding the leaf pads in place, as for the wheels they are Bonspeed Delta's 335 30 18 on 12 wide 5.5 BS fronts are 245 45 17 on 8 wide 5.5 BS.
      as for the paint Im not sure things are moving real slow, Im a little pissed about the firewall also, when they were pushing the car on the trailer they caved it in a bit where i welded in the DSE panel, ordered some suction cups to try and pull it out ,hope it works.

RSK68
      Rick Klein

You cant tell from the picture but i really hope you can pull it out. It wasnt you who indented it? That makes it a thousand times worse...
      David
      :3gears: 68 Rally Sport Camaro 350/4spd(t56ingarage)/8.5 10bolt 2.56 open,Hotchkis springs, kyb shocks, 17" Rallys 235/245-45-17

1989 Pontiac Turbo Trans Am 3.8 Buick LC2 V-6 w/51k, Ported heads w/oversized one piece valves, te-44 turbo,PTS built 200R4 w/2800stall, Lucas green top 009 42.5# injectors, AFPR, Adjustable wastegate, ATR 3inch exhaust, Terry houston 3inch mandrel bent downpipe, stock intercooler w/duttwieler neck, Eibach Springs, Bilstien shocks, Spohn adjustable panhard bar...

firewall

rick car looks great, i see the indent in the firewall, is it base clear on the firewall?? looks like it needs a wet sand and buff, should look great, when is it going back for final paint??
      jake

rsk68 update

Nope it wasnt me that pushed it in, the body shop guys did it I didnt notice till i got it home, Im not to happy with the body work and paint it is clear coated but i have a small chip on top of the cowl and it looks like the paint is so thin like its just one coat and then clear coated, it will be going to a new place to finish it off without the motor in so they can redo the fire wall corectly, still could be a year away i rely on my quarterly bonus to work on it and things have been a little slower this year at work and i want to do it right.

Thanks
      RSK68
      Rick Klein

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com