Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
      Country Flag: United States
      what rear suspension kit is that or did you do it your self. It looks clean and well done.
      Tim Mc
      71 Cutlass
      66 Tempest
      65 cutlass
      15 BMW GSA

Quote Originally Posted by TimMC View Post
      what rear suspension kit is that or did you do it your self. It looks clean and well done.
      The axle brackets and bars are WelderSeries(a small company up in Canada) and I fabbed all the tube structure myself pulling some inspiration from Art Morrison style setups.

I found this build in a google search and I couldnt stop reading, pulled me in as a Studebaker guy myself. Is this build still happening? I see that its been awhile. Hope everything is ok

The build is progressing I've just stopped posting here because uploading photos has become a pain. I have many more updates on my Instagram if you're on there, if you search for #fastude it'll bring up everything I've posted. My Instagram profile is bread_and_water_

Quote Originally Posted by bread_and_water View Post
      The build is progressing I've just stopped posting here because uploading photos has become a pain. I have many more updates on my Instagram if you're on there, if you search for #fastude it'll bring up everything I've posted. My Instagram profile is bread_and_water_

Good to hear. I just followed you ... chuckthefish_son

I am planning a Lark build myself. I was going to do it on the 61 Lark Vlll I have but I cant bring myself to cut her up cause its just to original and clean. I bought it from the original owner, southern California car and its been a great driven and reliable.

Im going to pick up another Lark, maybe with no drivetrain to save some cash cause I already have the engine and trans I want to use. Packard 352/T-85

But anyways, thanks for replying.

WooHoo! One of my favorite builds is back! Thanks for the IG link! Still wish you'd update here though too...

SMSgt Ty Ingle, USAF
      "CF71" - Freedom Bird
      Hoodpins.com, Inland Empire Driveline, Billet Accessories Direct, Modo Innovations, AutoRad Radiators, Morris Classic Concepts, Marquez Design, Anvil Auto, Fesler Billet, US Collision (DOOM), AGR Performance, Pro-touringF-body.com, Phoenix Transmission Products, Shiftworks, ACC Carpet, Hedman Hedders, BMR Fabrication, American Autowire, MityMounts, TIN INDIAN Performance, Kauffman Racing Equipment, Pypes, RobbMc Performance, WMC, Holley, NOS, PST

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com