Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Lsx textralia z clutch,67 Camaro parts,autometer gauge,98-02 Camaro rear brakes

Was on a ls1 used textralia z clutch less then 200miles
      pressure plate,disk and flywheel included
      Sold

5gauge cluster for 67,68 Camaro like new just dusty from being on the shelf
      $100+ shipping

New global west solid body bushing part#818
      Sold

New energy suspension Upper and lower control arm bushings 67-69 Camaro
      $50+ shipping

New moog lower ball joints 67-69 Camaro #k5103
      $50

Used auto meter mechanical fuel gauge and fuel pressure regulater with a small autometer gauge
      $100+ shipping

Used ls1 Camaro rear brake set up
      calipers,backing plates,rotors,hoses,parking brake cables and hardware
      Sold

Ls1 rear,front and valley covers
      $15 each

used warlock mufflers 2 1/2
      $50

i have multiple pictures of the items
      pm me phone number or email so I can send them
      1967 camaro 6speed 12bolt

Pm sent

Pm sent

Bump...

Clutch sold

Brake set up and body bushings sold

Do not buy anything from this seller. I bought the clutch setup. When i got it i examined it to find its wore out. When i contacted him about this, I said no way its only got 200 miles on it. I sent him pictures of the clutch face almost worn to the rivets and the flywheel severely grooved. He wanted me to send it back for him to get it rebuilt. We were h going to have the flywheel resurfaced locally to make that right. I sent it back on my dime. Well he found out that is was going to cost more to fix than he was willing to spend to make it right. He then said he would refund my money and only sent a partial refund after waiting a week. Now he tells me you agreed to buy them now its on me for the fees. He is holding the other money hostage until i send the flywheel back, again on my dime. He said the fees and shipping are all on me as the should have been no refunds at all, as they are used parts after alland they are usually sold as is. My reply is they are usually not misrepresented in the sale add. I guess Its ok to sell worn out parts according to him, buyer beware. I have all this in an ongoing text message.
      Kenny

Money was refunded for the part that was returned. It didn't make sense, financially, to fix the part and you were getting the money back for what you received. You also agreed to the money being sent back to you once i received the flywheel. Why would I offer to pay for the shipping when in fact you decided to react the way you have? That doesn't make sense and I'm sure anyone would agree. I paid for shipping to you and didn't include that in the price. You weren't satisfied with the purchase, fine. You would have received the entire amount. I refunded you money for the part returned and you decide to open a claim with PayPal? There was an agreement and you decided to "act out" by opening up the claim. I'm completely fine with the claim because even they agreed and stated that shipping back on a return is on a volunteer basis if the seller agrees, which i did not. I'm surprised you decided to post this considering how you give PayPal false information about the tracking information.

This should be more like, sellers beware. This customer will try to take more than agreed. Giving tracking information for the returned part when they asked for the part you still "have hostage".

The entire reason is that you sold me worn out parts. Period. I sent you money through paypal including fees they would charge you. You sold me junk parts. You should refund the entire amount I spent with you including shipping the parts back to you. I would understand not refunding shipping if the parts were worth using but they weren't. There is no way these parts have only 200 miles on them. I really think i was defrauded by the description of the parts. I don't see how I'm acting out trying to get my all of my money refunded not just what you feel like refunding. As for the flywheel it's the only leverage I have in this situation since your the one deciding if I get my money back, including the fees and shipping I paid to send it back to you.
      Kenny

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com