Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

66 Chevelle Wheel size question

I've been searching for the max stock with I can put in the rear of my 1966 Chevelle. I have a Quick Performance 9" rear end, which I believe you have in your 66. How wide tire/wheel combo were you able to fit in your Danger Zone 66? Any help would be appreciated.

thanks, Phil

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by pgrg68 View Post
      I've been searching for the max stock with I can put in the rear of my 1966 Chevelle. I have a Quick Performance 9" rear end, which I believe you have in your 66. How wide tire/wheel combo were you able to fit in your Danger Zone 66? Any help would be appreciated.

thanks, Phil
      The body is not yet on the frame, but The rear tire is a 295/40r18 with a 18x10 wheel. I have about an inch between the frame and the tire.

Just a little update, nothing major. I have been incredibly busy and have not had much time. I was able to clean up the LS engine that I got. I opened up the ring gaps, put in a BTR stage 3 positive displacement cam, LS7 lifters, new oil pump, new water pump, Bought an LSA blower and put a 2.5 griptech pulley on it.

Also about two weeks ago the tremec t56 magnum arrived. I wrapped it up and gave it to my wife as a present for her birthday. Last birthday she got a LS engine, for mothers day, she got a LSA super charger( a super mom deserves a super charger), and this birthday she got the trans..lol.. I hope in the spring to have the body dropped back on.
      Attached Images Attached Images      

SWEET!It looks Nice!

Wayne
      Car FINALLY home !!!!!! lol
      Project FNQUIK https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ghlight=FNQUIK

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com