Login / Register

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
      Country Flag: United States
      Some parts left and still for sale!!!!!

Bump. Offers?

Quote Originally Posted by bigblockbob View Post
      up for sale are new and used parts from past builds. I won't be using these parts so take advantage of the used part pricing and let's get these out of my garage and on your cars. All parts are in new or good used shape and have been wiped clean so any blemishes you see are actually there. Update****** i will help with the shipping costs for the grille and sway bar as they are large pieces and are considered an oversized shipment******* let's get these sold!!!!

1969 camaro black standard grill. (used. Good shape with no broken tabs and minor blemishes)- $99.00 o.b.o.
      - camaro front sway bar (1.250 diameter solid steel and painted silver. Has some very minor paint blemishes) with brackets and bushings- $99.00 o.b.o.
      - small block chevy power steering pump and bracket kit from cpp (new in boxes and never used or installed)- 125.00 o.b.o. Buyer pays actual shipping costs.

thanks, bob
      Attachment 126574Attachment 126575Attachment 126584Attachment 126583Attachment 126582Attachment 126581Attachment 126580[attach=config]126579
      ttt

Quote Originally Posted by BigblockBob View Post
      Bump. Offers?
      I am currently building my 69 camaro. The aftermarket grill I ordered didn't fit no where near as nice as my oem but it's beyond saving. To many cracks. Do you know if it is anoem? Maybe have pics of how it fit. I travel to Tampa on the weekends so no hassle with shipping. Thanks in advance, Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Nova939 View Post
      I am currently building my 69 camaro. The aftermarket grill I ordered didn't fit no where near as nice as my oem but it's beyond saving. To many cracks. Do you know if it is anoem? Maybe have pics of how it fit. I travel to Tampa on the weekends so no hassle with shipping. Thanks in advance, Rey
      Rey, The grille was in my car when I got it and it fit well. I can show you some things to do to your car to make fit a bit better. Grille is in great shape. Let me know if you would like to come see it and we can talk. I am in Oldsmar. Thanks! Bob

I really appreciate the offer for help. I am trying to finish up my build and I can't believe the grill is being the biggest hold up lol. It's almost unbelievable at this point, considering its a pretty high profile build with airride, ls3, Rushforth wheels, you name it and my biggest hold up is the grill. I ordered an oer grill from jegs Friday because they are suppose to be the best but if it doesn't fit well when I receive It I will probably send it back and contact you to try yours. I'll keep you posted! Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova939 View Post
      I really appreciate the offer for help. I am trying to finish up my build and I can't believe the grill is being the biggest hold up lol. It's almost unbelievable at this point, considering its a pretty high profile build with airride, ls3, Rushforth wheels, you name it and my biggest hold up is the grill. I ordered an oer grill from jegs Friday because they are suppose to be the best but if it doesn't fit well when I receive It I will probably send it back and contact you to try yours. I'll keep you posted! Thanks again.
      Okay Rey. Thanks and good luck! Bob

Quote Originally Posted by bigblockbob View Post
      up for sale are new and used parts from past builds. I won't be using these parts so take advantage of the used part pricing and let's get these out of my garage and on your cars. All parts are in new or good used shape and have been wiped clean so any blemishes you see are actually there. Update****** i will help with the shipping costs for the grille and sway bar as they are large pieces and are considered an oversized shipment******* let's get these sold!!!!

1969 camaro black standard grill. (used. Good shape with no broken tabs and minor blemishes)- $99.00 o.b.o.
      - camaro front sway bar (1.250 diameter solid steel and painted silver. Has some very minor paint blemishes) with brackets and bushings- $99.00 o.b.o.
      - small block chevy power steering pump and bracket kit from cpp (new in boxes and never used or installed)- 125.00 o.b.o. Buyer pays actual shipping costs.

thanks, bob
      Attachment 126574Attachment 126575Attachment 126584Attachment 126583Attachment 126582Attachment 126581Attachment 126580[attach=config]126579
      ttt!!!

Items are for sale. Let me know what you want!

how much to ship the sway bar to 33487 Boca Raton, Fl

thanks
      Scott

Quote Originally Posted by BigblockBob View Post
      Up for sale are new and used parts from past builds. I won't be using these parts so take advantage of the used part pricing and let's get these out of my garage and on your cars. All parts are in new or good used shape and have been wiped clean so any blemishes you see are actually there. Update****** I will help with the shipping costs for the grille and sway bar as they are large pieces and are considered an oversized shipment******* Let's get these sold!!!!

1969 Camaro Black standard grill. (Used. Good shape with no broken tabs and minor blemishes)- $99.00 O.B.O.
      - Camaro front sway bar (1.250 diameter solid steel and painted silver. Has some very minor paint blemishes) with brackets and bushings- $99.00 O.B.O.
      - Small block Chevy Power steering pump and bracket kit from CPP (New in boxes and never used or installed)- 125.00 O.B.O. Buyer pays actual shipping costs.

Thanks, Bob
      Attachment 126574Attachment 126575Attachment 126584Attachment 126583Attachment 126582Attachment 126581Attachment 126580[ATTACH=CONFIG]126579
      Bump and to the top!!!

how much for sway bar shipped to Vermont 05468 zip?

sent PM

I'll take it

U still want the sway bar??? Let me know.

Parts for sale. Let me know what you need!

Parts still for sale.

Still have the grill?

Yes. Grille is still for sale. Let me know where you are located (address) and I will send you a total price with shipping. Bob

im interested in power sterring pump Long water pump or short? You may text me also 713-962-9659
      Patrick

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast