Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11
      Quote Originally Posted by tiznodd View Post
      LQ4, T56 and a Precision 7675. It's 99% done.

Attachment 52536

Can you give some more details and/or pictures on the air filter and inlet duct. Your turbo placement is very similar to my twins in '69 Nova, and I want to pull fresh air from somewhere behind the headlights.

I am going to hold off posting any pictures of my home built junk until it is a little more presentable. It's a pretty high bar set in this thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Chevy406 View Post
      Can you give some more details and/or pictures on the air filter and inlet duct. Your turbo placement is very similar to my twins in '69 Nova, and I want to pull fresh air from somewhere behind the headlights.

I am going to hold off posting any pictures of my home built junk until it is a little more presentable. It's a pretty high bar set in this thread...
      It's nothing fancy, just a 4" 90 degree silicone bend into a 4" piece of stainless pipe aprox 4" in length, going into a generic K&N cone style filter. If you look at the turbo from the top, it's clocked about 10 degrees clockwise. This was done so the elbow would clear the radiator. My tuner wasn't thrilled with the silicone elbow - he thinks a thicker rubber piece is better because the thin silicone style can suck themselves shut if the filter doesn't flow well enough. I didn't have that problem at 12psi.

1967 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Callahan View Post
      How are things going on your ride? MotiV8r is going through a change. It's at JCG and a Holley Stealth Ram is going in.
      Haven't been here for a while. It's been 2 seasons and it's running perfect with no problems just want more. Right now I have a stock 350 290hp GM crate pushing 5lbs. I built the system around this engine mainly as a mock up for a new motor. With this setup I'm around 400hp.Next summer a new engine is going in. I'm going with a fully forged Dart SHP block, Diamond pistons and AFR heads. All said and done I'll be running 15-20lbs of boost Hopeing for close to 1000hp. I will keep everyone updated.....

1968 Camaro Convertible. 9" rear, Caltracks, 350 , PTC 3000 stall, Custom Twin turbo built by ME.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com