Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by shmoov69 View Post
      Wow that things low! Looks good! Congrats on the fix!
      Ha ha. Thanks Jimmy. The AirRide Pro system is fully deflated in this picture. My headers almost touch the floor. Lol. My son was very entertained when he saw it perform for the first time.

Are you going to compete at the Auto X end of May at Empire State Fairgrounds?
      David G

Quote Originally Posted by Stovebolter View Post
      The new control arms corrected my issue. My wheels are now centered in the wheel opening and the tires just kiss the sway bar equal amounts....nothing I can't correct with the addition of stops. No where near the wheels now. Thanks ridetech!
      Any chance you took some pictures comparing the two. I'm looking for easily identifiable difference to see which i have just in case i need to troubleshoot down the road.
      Kyle

Bret or other ridetech staff, how much turning radius does the 48 Hour Camaro have in degrees? Has there ever been a time during an autocross you didn't have enough turning radius to make a turn? What is the dimension between the frame and the backside of the tire, where tire will kiss the frame?

Anybody else with a Tru Turn and a 275 tire on a '67 or '68 want answer same questions?

I'll be having my wheels custom made real soon and I'm worried about getting backspacing correct. Trying to fit 275/35R18 on a 18X9.5 wheel on the front.
      Brian

'67 Camaro SS/RS, Blueprint Engines LS376, Bowler T56 Magnum
      Front suspension: Ridetech, Speedtech, DSE
      Rear suspension: Speedtech Torque Arm

Quote Originally Posted by b17brian View Post
      Bret or other ridetech staff, how much turning radius does the 48 Hour Camaro have in degrees? Has there ever been a time during an autocross you didn't have enough turning radius to make a turn? What is the dimension between the frame and the backside of the tire, where tire will kiss the frame?

Anybody else with a Tru Turn and a 275 tire on a '67 or '68 want answer same questions?

I'll be having my wheels custom made real soon and I'm worried about getting backspacing correct. Trying to fit 275/35R18 on a 18X9.5 wheel on the front.
      Don't forget the brake package also can change wheel offset.

Quote Originally Posted by Smittys View Post
      Don't forget the brake package also can change wheel offset.
      I'll definitely keep that in mind. Just trying to better understand how close to the frame I can go before it's detrimental to turning radius. That was one of the complaints of the OP.
      Brian

'67 Camaro SS/RS, Blueprint Engines LS376, Bowler T56 Magnum
      Front suspension: Ridetech, Speedtech, DSE
      Rear suspension: Speedtech Torque Arm

ummm.... tell me more?!??!? I didn't know anything about it!!
      Jimmy

69 Camaro Twin Turbo'd
      58 Nomad 348 Baby Rat

http://www.fquick.com/shmoov69

Ha ha. Thanks Jimmy. The AirRide Pro system is fully deflated in this picture. My headers almost touch the floor. Lol. My son was very entertained when he saw it perform for the first time.

Very nice car! Any chance you can post a picture of the tank and compressor installation location for the AirRide system? thinking about putting a system in mine when I get to that point in the restoration.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com