Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Country Flag: United States

Thanks For The Great Dinner Larry!

And thanks to all the sponsors for the awesome giveaways!

Quote Originally Posted by hotrod
    And thanks to all the sponsors for the awesome giveaways!

Been on the site for just a short time. What a Great site and bunch of guys. Already looking forward to next year.

Thanks for the dinner and the give away. Some of those prizes were outrages. I'm definately looking forward to next year.
    Tony

Ditto, was great, really enjoyed myself.

I have to concur. Thanks for the great dinner, and all of the work you put into this site.
    James
    -1969 Camaro Sport Coupe
    -1996 Z28
    -2005 Silverado
    Webpage

Like everyone else, I had a blast. Great to meet everyone, have fun picking at Allen, Cody,Steve, Charley and others. I am still not sure I understand how Paul ended up winning the brake system and I drew the ticket . Oh well, He was already at the mic to explain the next prize....
    Thanks again to all that helped make it a success. Larry and Susan did so much behind the scenes and it went so smooth because of their hard work. The sponsors really stepping up and we had several thousand dollars worth of prizes given away. I hope more plan on attending next year and we have to rent the Hilton to have enough room....
    Thanks again everyone.
    Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

I heard the event was exceptional. Michael from American Autowire wanted me to pass along his appreciation to Larry for the event and anyone else who helped plan such a great night.

I'm looking forward to hearing all about it when he returns from Las Vegas. (or should I say...IF he returns from Las Vegas)

~Theresa~

Michael won't be able to tell you much about it. Remember: "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas".

jp

ps. I'm extremely bummed I missed this year's fun. I'll see you guys next year.
    John Parsons

II Much Fabrication's Blog -- New products, Fabrication sequences, etc.

II Much Fabrication's Current Build -- LS9-powered 69 Camaro

I didn't go to the dinner, but saw many awesome display of cars at SEMA. I'll be sure to make the next year Pro-touring dinner. Hopefully next year, the dinner will be held at a larger facility so many more people can come. I did get to meet Pascual Marquez and his crew at the Marquez booth. Great guy and awesome products!

supper?

supper was great. thanks again

Yep, the dinner was a big success! Thanks Larry!!!!!!!

Jody

Thanks for the dinner Larry and everybody else involved. I had a great time and look forward to next year.
    W.
    William Rouleau
    Project PonySnake - '67 Mustang Fastback

Ok for those of us that made it last year but not this year....was the dessert any better this year? I had sooo much fun last year and really felt bed about missing it this year but I am shooting for next year so everybody get some more pics up for us to drool over.

Mike
    Turbos, 1700.00
    Hot Side, 1500.00
    Cold Side, 1,000.00
    Fuel System, 1,000.00
    The look on the face of whomever the passenger is when the tires break loose at o say 70 mph or so........priceless

Country Flag: Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by my72vette454
    Ok for those of us that made it last year but not this year....was the dessert any better this year?
    Mike
    There are those of us who didn't go last year or this year that are just dying to see "Desert Pictures"
    Ken
    If there is a hard way to do something, I'll find it!
    My other car is a Vega.

Country Flag: Bosnia Herzegovina
    it looked like a dirt trail littered with rabbit droppings....so i past. Nice to meet alot of you and sorry I didn't meet everyone. Next year.

PT open track day coming soon......get ready
    MrQuick ΜΟΛ'ΩΝ ΛΑΒ'Ε

https://www.pro-touring.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4&dateline=1323422564
    Follow us on Facebook

Well done.
    VaporWorx. We Give You Gas http://www.vaporworx.com

A Big Thanks To Larry And Susan !

Larry was SO NERVOUS prior to the dinner! He just about had the "cold sweats"! Not sure why though, as the dinner was FANTASTIC, and everything went really really well. You can definitely count on our support for all future PT.com dinners!

I am still not sure I understand how Paul ended up winning the brake system and I drew the ticket . Oh well, He was already at the mic to explain the next prize....
    Ya know!? I really do have to honestly say that I'm one of those guys that has NEVER ever won a damn thing before in my entire life - REALLY! and just totally and completely lost it when I did the unbelieveable double take while realizing that YES! Oh my dear good Lord!!! I didn't just finally win something, I won the latest greatest cutting edge Baer Extreme Plus System!!!!!!!!!! Holy freakin catfish! Now I need to *try* to find some large x huge wheels that will fit these absolute monsters! Heck, I just about feel like I need to go find an appropriate car to go with them! I was definitely like a deer caught in the head lights over this, and was in no way what so ever ready to grab the mike and reciprocate by announcing the winner of the show prepped assist system that I personally built for this year's dinner! It all became a blur at that moment, and I think you guys may have seen it as I was standing at the podium - all of my usual polish and composure GONE, just "cheesin" and tripping all over myself with my words. So much so, that I completely forgot to go see Susan afterwards and do the "photo opp" hand shake with the winner of our system and...

All of this notwithstanding, THE absolute best part of this entire event was meeting some of the best damn people ever found all together in one room at any time / any place - you guys are ALL just amazing! Yes, even our infamous little leg humper was great to meet (kind of like our very own little Adam Sandler), along with all of the other PT.com supporting vendors et al...

Paul M. Clark
    Hydratech Braking Systems
    www.hydratechbraking.com

Great meeting all of you guys!! I only wish I had more time to hang to out.. so many cool people and so little time..

Can't wait for the next event!!
    "A ship in port is safe, but that's not what ships are built for."

1968 Track Rat Camaro:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGHJ5c1yLIo&t=2s

1971 Chevelle Wagon with a few mods:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBVPR3sRgyU

Had an aesome time. Can't wait to next year! Thanks too for the giveaways!

Had a GREAT time. Can't wait until next year! Thanks again for the giveaways!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast