Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: United States
      Name:  20170827_214523.jpg
Views: 676
Size:  105.9 KB

About time I update this. Battling with adding pics...cant seem to get them low enough resolution to upload from my phone.

Ended up with an EFI Source Megasquirt 3 to control the trans and the cammed L96. All exhaust is done. Working through miles of new wiring with the Dakota Digital Gauges, innovative wideband, stereo, seats, etc.;oh joy!

Should be ready to get it fired up in the next few weeks, getting excited!

Awesome! Like the patina and the chrome wagons! They look better in chrome/polished. Looking forward to seeing it on the road!
      -Mitch
      G8 GXP, White Hot, Auto, bone stock
      68 Firebird, 428 Pontiac, CNC'd KRE Al d-ports, hyd roller, EFI, TKO600, TCI Eng complete chassis, Ridetech, Kore3 C6Z brakes, C5Z 18" with 315 rivals x4, C6zr1 mufflers
      RRR, NASA HPDE https://youtu.be/DPp1l9-FuNE

Been a long time since this thread has been updated, but we have been wrenching away on it.

I think we have about 600 miles on it from this summer, still need to get some interior figured out (door panels, window seals, trim, and radio), and get a set of shorter gears swapped in it. The 3.31 rear gears with the tall first gear of the 4l80e are a little steep for us.
      Attached Images Attached Images    

I LOVE the look man.. What rims/tires are you running?

looks great!!! do you by chance have any pics of oil pan clearance around the steering etc....? I am currently looking at options for my swap on my 70 impala,
      Thanks.

72 Nova SS, on the back burner for now.

current cruiser: "The green machine"

'70 Impala 4drht, 26K original miles, 2" drop springs and large swaybars, drives pretty good for a land yahct in the middle of an ls1 swap, but thinking about changing directions to a duramax diesel swap.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com