Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

MVP Track Time 2016 Track Events (Come Drive With Us)

2016 MVP Track Time Schedule

Good Day Fellow Track Junkies and Racers:

Another fun year of exciting track action awaits for 2016. MVP Track Time (www.MVPTrackTime.com) is pleased to announce our 2016 track event schedule. I hope you’ll join us for the on-track fun.

As usual, we have exciting track events for 2016, including Circuit of The Americas (COTA), Road America, NCM Motorsports Park and Road Atlanta. For a change of pace, we’ve added a third day at Road Atlanta in June and Road America in July as Challenge Club Racing (www.challengeclubracing.com) joins MVP with two weekend races. Visit our web site for schedule updates as 2016 progresses.

MVP’s goal remains the same since we began in 2006, offering you more actual track time at each event for less money. Our three run group format (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced) offers you maximum driving time (generally 2+ hours of scheduled daily track time) instead of standing around the paddock.

Below you will find our 2016 schedule, subject to possible revisions as the year progresses.

February 26-28, 2016: Circuit of The Americas (Austin, TX) – COTA IV [Call (314) 249-3770 for Registration]

April 9-10, 2016: National Corvette Museum (Bowling Green, KY) – 8th Annual ”Tax Freedom Track Weekend”

June 6, 2016: Autobahn Country Club (Joliet, IL) - “First Monday In June”

June 24 – 26, 2016 : Road Atlanta (Braselton, GA) – 4th Annual “Blue & Grey Track Days” (Yes, three days!)

July 22 - 24, 2016 : Road America (Elkhart Lake, WI) – 2nd Annual ”Escape The Heat” (Yes, Three Days!)

August 8, 2016: Autobahn Country Club II (Joliet, IL) - “Monday at The Bahn”

October 8 – 9, 2016 : Road America (Elkhart Lake, WI) – 7th Annual ”Cheese Heads On Track”

November 19 – 20, 2016: Road Atlanta (Braselton, GA) – 8th Annual “Flyin’ Turkey Trot”

Registration for MVP Track Time events is available on line with Pay Pal (you can use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) or a mail-in registration for our 2016 track events at your choice of the links below:

On Line Registration:

Mail In Registration:

Join us in 2016 for the on-track fun with MVP Track Time. All courteous, considerate, safe drivers are invited and welcome. Please, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

I hope to see you at the track in 2016. Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer – MVP Track Time
      www.MVPTrackTime.com
      Like Us On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mvptracktime
      Phone: (314) 249-3770
      E-mail: [email protected]

COTA 2016 is once again Sold Out. Thank you!

Call (314) 249-3770 or e-mail [email protected] for the February 26-28, 2016 COTA reserve list.

Feff

Registration is finally open for Road America July 22-24, 2016. Three days of on-track debauchery at one of North America's greatest tracks.

Feff

Good Morning:

MVP Track Time has had a few inquiries about entry fees for our (www.MVPTrackTime.com) 2016 track events. This same information is on our web site, so no one gets a "surprise” when registering. The dates and entry fees for the 2016 track events are listed below.

February 26-28, 2016: Circuit of The Americas - SOLD OUT

April 9-10, 2016: National Corvette Museum
      Weekend: $425
      Single Day: $265

June 6, 2016: Autobahn Country Club (FULL 3.56 mile track) - $255

June 24 – 26, 2016: Road Atlanta
      3-Days: $625

July 22 – 24, 2016: Road America
      3-Days: $650
      Weekend: $450
      Single Day: $260

August 8, 2016: Autobahn Country Club II (FULL 3.56 mile track) - $255

October 8 – 9, 2016: Road America:
      Weekend: $420

November 19 – 20, 2016: Road Atlanta:

All information and registration is available on line with Pay Pal (you can use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) or a mail-in registration for our 2016 track events at your choice of the links below:

Generally, MVP schedules a minimum two hours of actual track time (longer when possible) for each run group daily. Complimentary, qualified instructors are available for drivers in the Novice run group.

Please feel free to call (314) 249-3770 or e-mail [email protected] if you need more information. All safe and courteous drivers are welcome.

Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at the track in 2016.

Feff

Hi All:

Circuit of The Americas was nothing short of perfect. The cast and crew of drivers was second to none, just a great group of people to hang out with and enjoy all-things automobile for three days at a fantastic facility. The automobile hardware ranged from McLarens to Miata and all things petrol powered in between. To top it all off, the weather was sunny and warm for all three days, welcome Winter relief for this Midwesterner.

COTA’s staff was attentive to our needs even as significant construction continues to recover from a massive storm continues but they did offer one surprise. I was contacted Friday evening to be informed a left-leaning Presidential candidate was to host a rally at COTA’s amphitheater. The outspoken candidate introduction included railing on the beautiful COTA facility as “corporate welfare” and a playground for the rich. I guess MVP Track Time has become such a force, we attract powerful people and cars. Strange days indeed….

I’d like to thank everyone who joined us at our 4th COTA event. We had drivers from out West, California (one of who was an Aussie) and New Mexico, back East, New York, Boston, Atlanta, the Midwest, Chicago, St. Louis and all points flat-land and of course Texas, Louisiana, etc. I love to see American’s from all over this great Nation swap stories of family, cars, work and life. Car people should run our Nation because there is no finer group. One driver noted, “Mark, after this, I’m not sure how I will be able to drive anywhere else”. Yes, COTA is that nice.

This was the first time we had novice drivers and instructors at COTA. Our fantastic instructor corps did its usual professional job and if the e-mails I’ve received about them are any indication, they need a raise. Gentlemen, thank you for the assistance at COTA, you did another stellar job.

A nice video of one of our instructors taking a passenger on her maiden voyage on a race track in his new Mustang GT. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIk7...ature=youtu.be

We swing back into action at NCM Motorsports Park in Bowling Green, Kentucky April 9-10. I hope you’ll join us for the on-track fun at NCM, Autobahn Country Club, Road America and Road Atlanta as 2016 progresses. There’s even a chance we may be back to COTA in late April/early May for three days. More to follow as it unfolds.

If you have any questions about any MVP event, don’t hesitate to call me at (314) 249-3770 or e-mail [email protected]. I’ll see you at the track. Happy Motoring.

Mark Pfeffer
      www.MVPTrackTime.com
      Phone: (314) 249-3770
      E-mail: [email protected]
      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mvptracktime/?ref=hl

NCM was a blast!

Feff

Good Afternoon:

Our June 24th – 26th at Road Atlanta track event is just about ¾ full. Yes, you read that correctly, we are FINALLY running three days at Road Atlanta. I hope you will join us for the on-track fun.

Registration for June Road Atlanta event is available online with Pay Pal or a mail-in registration. You’ll find registration for all our 2016 track events at your choice of the links below:

Hopefully, you’ll join us for three days of on-track debauchery June 24th – 26th to enjoy the time on track and the camaraderie of fellow track fanatics and racers

Feel free to call me at (314) 249-3770 or [email protected] if you have any questions. Happy Motoring!

Feff
      Attached Images Attached Images  

Good Morning Fellow Track Day Fans:

With Father's Day, June 19th, just around the corner, I thought a "Special Offer" for the dads and future dads (What the hell, everyone!) was in order for Road Atlanta June 24th – 26th.

Now through June 17th (or until it's sold out) for new June Road Atlanta registrations, MVP is knocking $100 off a new 3-day registration, $75 off a new 2-day registration or $50 off a new single-day registration for every new June Road Atlanta registrant, not just dads.

Special Father's Day pricing for June 24-26 Road Atlanta entries. What a bargain?!
      Three Day: $525
      Two-Day: $350
      Single-Day: $220

Imagine one, two or three days of on-track fun as a Father's Day gift. I hope you'll join us for the on-track fun at Road Atlanta. You will not regret it.

Registration (like always) for all MVP track events is available on line with Pay Pal or a mail-in registration for our 2016 track events at your choice of the links below:

If you have any questions about our Road Atlanta event, don't hesitate to call me at (314) 249-3770. Of course e-mail [email protected] works as well.

Happy Motoring and Happy Father's Day!

Feff

Road America was near perfect for all three days.

Feff

Good Morning:

Our August 8th Autobahn Country Club track event is 90% full. I hope you will join us for the on-track fun. Of course we are on the full 3.56 mile Autobahn road course.

Registration for August 8th at Autobahn event is available on line with Pay Pal or a mail-in registration. You’ll find registration for all our 2016 track events at your choice of the links below:

Feel free to call me at (314) 249-3770 or e-mail [email protected] if you have any questions. Happy Motoring!

Feff

Good Morning Pro-Touring:

MVP’s November 19th – 20th at Road Atlanta track event is just past 1/2 full. I hope you will join us for the on-track fun.

Registration for the November Road Atlanta event is available on line with Pay Pal or a mail-in registration. You’ll find registration for all our 2016 track events at your choice of the links below:

Hopefully, you’ll join us for the on-track excitement November 19th – 20th to enjoy the time on track and the camaraderie of fellow track fanatics and racers

Feel free to call me at (314) 249-3770 or e-mail [email protected] if you have any questions. Happy Motoring!

Feff

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com