Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: Canada

WTB 1969 Pro touring Camaro CANADA

Ok, fellow Canadians I've got a buddy looking for a 69' Camaro, with a budget up to $75,000, CANADIAN funds for the right car

OR .. up to $50,000 US
      Will also consider 67' and 68's

Let me know if anyone has anything they would like to sell.

Thanks
      Steve

Build it right ... 'The 2nd Time !!'
      69' SS/RS X11 PRO-TOURING E-Force LS7 - SOLD
      2 Custom FJ40's -SOLD
      Next - "Killer Piggy" & 77' 911 Hotrod

Country Flag: United States
      Are u looking for something done close or total project

Completely done would be his 1st choice
      Thanks
      Steve
      2 Custom FJ40's -SOLD

Hey Steve...Sell him your car.

Ha !! He sat in mine and said I gotta have one of these !! .. just not quite this expensive
      2 Custom FJ40's -SOLD

Guys let me add ...

Willing to spend up to $50k US for a good clean driver in silver, black or blue with an LS

Let me know
      Steve
      2 Custom FJ40's -SOLD

I have a very nice 1969 silver/blue with an ls and all the goodies but I have to have 75k US. you could not even get close to building this car for this price.

Craig, completely understood ... issue is 40% Canadian dollar exchange rate .. your $75 US is $105,000 Canadian today

Does not have to be a full pro toured car
      Looking for a solid car with LS conversion done, does not have to be show car quality, does not have to have suspension done, would prefer disc brakes on 4 corners.

Are currently looking at a few cars right now between $35k and $50k

Cheers
      Steve
      2 Custom FJ40's -SOLD

I have a 67 that has been extensively restored to a great street driver. 406SBC however, not LS. Appraised by a very well known BC appraiser at $65K, $42k Cdn very firm. The car has not been advertised as I don't want to deal with casual lookers and armchair experts and have not figured out how to reach serious buyers.

69 Camaro project for sale

Item Location (City/State):Macon,GA

Price:$43K FIRM

Description:All new sheet metal replaced by Muscle Car Metal in NH, ZERO RUST. Mini tubbed, has a Dynacorn 1 piece floor and trunk pan with narrowed frame rails (looks like a factory piece), Wilwood brakes front and rear and their parking brake, Heidts pro G Front subframe installed with coilovers and polished stainless control arms. Heidts Pro G IRS (independent rear suspension) installed , New LS3 480hp crate engine installed (never run), new Mcloed clutch installed, with new TREMEC t56 6 speed transmission installed (new never run) new stainless works longtube headers (CALS1) installed, rack and pinion steering, new front windshield installed, original back glass, power window kit in the box, DSE metal dash insert still in the box, new in box AAW wiring kit, have original front and rear seats with a COMPLETE interior kit (black with houndstooth inserts),(NO GUAGES) every seal, carpet, seat covers, head liner, dash pad etc... ordered as a complete interior kit. new AC Delco starter installed, have a black sheetmetal intake with fuel rails new in box. Complete fuel system, Aeromotive fuel pump, stainless braided lines and filter, RICKS Vapormax stainless fuel tank installed, aluminum radiator with dual fans and a programmable module for fans, have both front and rear bumpers. have items to paint trunk area with spatter paint. have the original fenders and new NOS fenders installed.

Needs battery, wiring installed and a drive shaft to be driveable. has junk wheels for rolling, and original steering column.
      needs minimal body work and paint along with interior installed, needs side glass and rear glass is original (not perfect), and front subframe and rear IRS needs to be painted or powder coated. needs front spoiler and rear wing and tail lights.

Bought this from a member on PRO-TOURING.COM , but I am kicking the idea around of selling.
      124 vin # so original V8 car. that's all I know.

Over $65k in car so far

$43k FIRM Title in hand
      Located 1 hour south of Atlanta, Ga

Thanks, Mark

PICS COMING
      Last edited by markaaron80; 01-06-2016 at 08:49 AM. Reason: added info

I've got a nice 69 vert pro touring for sale. It's got a nice polished sbc with aluminum heads and billet speacialties front serpentine set up. 4l60e with tci trans controller. Full detroit speed rear end kit with built detroit speed 12 bolt.baer brakes. Tci show chrome tubular front suspension etc... can email pics and info if interested. 8175044474
      [email protected] $55k
      1962 Impala vert

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com