Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

paddel shifter 4L80

I am looking to paddel shift my 4L80 including Park,Reverse and neutral, i have seen it done but trying to find out who make a controller/unit thanks Mario

Quote Originally Posted by orsini motorsports View Post
      I am looking to paddel shift my 4L80 including Park,Reverse and neutral, i have seen it done but trying to find out who make a controller/unit thanks Mario
      I don't know of anyone that makes a paddle shifter that allows you to move the gear selection, PRN..... Even the factory cars with paddle shift have some way to put the car in PRND.
      That being said most aftermarket controllers allow for paddle shifting, CompuShift, PCS, TCI, US Shift etc
      Big dreams, small pockets....

Chris--
      '72 Cutlass S LSA/T56 Magnum
      Bowler Performance, Rushforth Wheels, ATS, Holley EFI, KORE3, Ridetech

Project Motor City Madness

Quote Originally Posted by orsini motorsports View Post
      Mario,
      The closest you can get is the Gear Select Module that Powertrain Control Solutions builds. This gives you a push button controller to go from P-R-N-D, then the paddles can shift up and down through the forward gears. I'm not aware of any paddle shift package that will allow you to shift from P,N,R. This would be done as a safety so you don't accidentally shift out of Drive mode when using the paddles.
      visit us on the web at www.bowlertransmissions.com

If you get the Holley Dominator or the Terminator X Max, the software allows for easy programming of manual mode as well as full automatic. A gear select lever will be required.

Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com