Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Cooling +Trans cooler location

Hi guys I'm getting ready to look for a place to put my trans cooler I have a B&M 70297 cooler it has the fan and temp sender to turn the fan on. Its pretty big and there's not much room left. I'm going to put it in front of the radiator, heat exchanger and A/C condenser, so I don't want to impede the air flow if I can avoid it. I'm figuring to leave a space between the A/C condenser and the trans cooler. The space in front of the radiator is divided by the bracket that holds the upper and lower panels and the hood latch to the radiator support. It seems 1/3 on the pass. side and 2/3 on the drivers side of clear radiator. I'm trying to figure out if it would be better in front of the dr. side so the hot air from the trans cooler is more likely to mix with clean air before it gets to the heat exchanger so it won't raise the IAT temps to much. or put it on the pass side and have the 2/3 of clean air going to the rad. Not sure if I'm over thinking this but better to figure it now then have to move it later.

Drivers side

passenger side. Sorry for the crappy pictures.

[/URL

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
      Wayne
      Car FINALLY home !!!!!! lol
      Project FNQUIK https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ghlight=FNQUIK

Sorry no one gave you an answer and I can't either. I would call B&M. They have great tech help in my experience.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com