Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      I used Speed Engineering long tubes on my 68 C10 LS project. Fit great. I think about $300 shipped.

On different note I noticed that you filled the fire wall holes except the fuse block hole. I filled mine and then mounted the Painless fuse block about 1-1 1/2" from the inside of the firewall. Fuses still facing out. Then ran the front wiring harness right under the steering column hole and out the firewall just to the right of the steering column hole. Then down the frame rail to the radiator support. You can't see any of the wires when the hood is open.

Sorry about the bad detail. I ran the front harness over the top of the steering column.

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Ryans C10 View Post
      Still sits like a 4x4 imo.. in the future I might build a drop member for it and 3 link rear suspension with coil overs.
      If you do sell me that no limit rear shock kit if ya don't mind ;)
      BTW,who makes that c notch you installed?
      72 chevelle.

Quote Originally Posted by spacepirate View Post
      What headers are you using? And how do they fit? Any mods to the frame?
      Doug Thorley tri Y with 1-7/8" primaries. They would clear with tons of room all over the place had I not set the engine so far back and down. Im going to have to clearance the firewall a little for #7.

Quote Originally Posted by 79 Camaro View Post
      I used Speed Engineering long tubes on my 68 C10 LS project. Fit great. I think about $300 shipped.

On different note I noticed that you filled the fire wall holes except the fuse block hole. I filled mine and then mounted the Painless fuse block about 1-1 1/2" from the inside of the firewall. Fuses still facing out. Then ran the front wiring harness right under the steering column hole and out the firewall just to the right of the steering column hole. Then down the frame rail to the radiator support. You can't see any of the wires when the hood is open.
      Thats a good idea! I might look into doing that as well. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by chevelletiger View Post
      If you do sell me that no limit rear shock kit if ya don't mind ;)
      BTW,who makes that c notch you installed?
      Lol that would a very distant project, the c notches are nolimit.

Name:  Coil Pack Mount.jpg
Views: 600
Size:  65.5 KBName:  20180814_090738.jpg
Views: 603
Size:  395.4 KBName:  20180814_090954.jpg
Views: 601
Size:  583.3 KBName:  20180820_095858.jpg
Views: 604
Size:  105.5 KBName:  20180820_110847.jpg
Views: 598
Size:  461.7 KBName:  20180820_110909.jpg
Views: 601
Size:  486.4 KB

Been working on my coil pack relocation, not too sure where I'm mounting these just yet. Probably just make some weld bungs to mount to the firewall behind the engine or down low out of sight.

[QUOTE=Ryans C10;1274574]Doug Thorley tri Y with 1-7/8" primaries. They would clear with tons of room all over the place had I not set the engine so far back and down. Im going to have to clearance the firewall a little for #7.

I meant #8 lol...

Country Flag: Canada
      Any updates? Really enjoying this build! I'm really curious to see how it sits

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com