Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Rides last night?

Ok paint Gurus, What was the paint used on that Lambo last night. Yes I know they said it was a 15,000 paint upgrade. I am talking about the orange one. Man that is the color I want. Come on guys I know someone here must have the aswer. Hey Jody it looked close to the color you are going for on your ride. I tried google and nothing came up. See if you can help.

I say it's the Arancio Atlas Mic 2CT, PPG code 0058 found here. Here are some other PPG Lambo colors. Might be the Oro Sahara Met. 2CT found in the second link.
      Brian
      '68 Chevy Stepside-Fatman, HTH, 8.8, Baer, Hydratech, LS1/T56. I know it's a truck but you gotta start somewhere and I need the challenge.

paint

cool show
      jake
      Last edited by 68protouring454; 09-16-2004 at 03:42 AM. Reason: i said wrong info

Paint

If you are under the impression that the actual paint is what adds most of that cost you are wrong. Those are standard colors listed in PPG and just about every other paint MFG's books. The green is I beleive a 2 stage gut the orange is a three stage. I have actual chips if you need paint codes.
      I am sure they are not the cheapest colors as they have a lot of different color pearls in them. Check them out they might flop into a color you don't like. That yellow changes pretty drastic in light.

lambo

Painted my 68 camaro that color. I went to the painter and told him I wanted the new lamborghini pearl orange with pearl white stripes. The lambo orange paint material itself cost $1000. The painter said that the paint is very hard to touch up. All I have to say that when its in the sun it looks like. As Tyrone would say Crack in Can Baby

Cool, thanks for the expert advise.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com