Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: Garage Rehab

Country Flag: United States

Garage Rehab

Spent the weekend and a few dollars creating some room and a little more organization in the garage. It's not that it was too bad, I have been working on it for a few years since we moved in but it lacked a "real" tool box to get everything on the front wall.

I started Saturday morning with this:

I have had the Craftsman stuff for years, the steel case units came with the house along with the homemade peg holders, and the counter tops were recently purchased at Ikea.

Next I ran down to my local Harbor Freight and picked up one of their 44" bottom boxes and set to rebuilding the benchtop.

I then rebuilt the white shelving deal to fit the new space and grabbed a few more yellow bins for random hardware storage plus added a second light over the bench.

Then threw the right side back together temporarily until it gets nice out and I can pull the steel case's out and paint them black to match the Craftsman or find a Craftsman in red to replace it and go all red.

Next up is a clean out on the built in storage shelves on the right of the garage and rehab them into more usable space.

Great job. I love those harbor freight boxes
      Aldin
      1969 Camaro (Weapon of Choice) in the works

Nice job man. I love garage "build" threads.

Great job, love the Malibu. I have had a HF upper and lower for 7 years now and don't know how I got by without it.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com