Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Front and Rear spoiler with support rod, jakes rod shop?

Hey, I'm looking for a front spoiler like this with support bars:

But I found this page on this forum where people where getting screwed out of money by them and I guess they were removed as a sponsor... I found a thread here where a few cars had it
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...h-or-Nea/page2

Does someone else make a similar front spoiler or did jrs clean up their act?
      Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by UdidntcAnything View Post
      Hey, I'm looking for a front spoiler like this with support bars:

Not sure I would accept a set of bars at those angles which are 45Deg? off the likely force path for the spoiler. I'd find another/better solution.

I see your point. I like the soiler itself i like the look of support rods but im not specifically looking for them to be angled. Is there anyone who sell a similar spoiler? Im having a hard time finding non oem style spoilers

1969 Camaro, sbc 350, tremec magnum close gears, 10 bolt rear, tidetech front and rear suspension with musclebar, solid body mount, steering box, classic auto air a/c system (info for fitment questions)

Anyone? I can find pictures and posts on this website I just can't find a seller. Only other seller I found was Spoilers by randy and that's not really what I'm looking for...

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 2035
Size:  193.3 KB
Views: 2952
Size:  124.3 KB
Views: 2907
Size:  469.5 KB

1969 Camaro, sbc 350, tremec magnum close gears, 10 bolt rear, tidetech front and rear suspension with musclebar, solid body mount, steering box, classic auto air a/c system (info for fitment questions)

Bump

Anyone have any information? Even shops that make custom spoilers to order...

Couple years ago I saw a 69 Camaro on CL in Florida that had a different front spoiler. It was full width, wider than a standard factory style spoiler, and had a front lip which looked like it was about 1-1/2" deep. It also had two (2) turnbuckles that looked vertical and attached to the lipped portion. I'm still digging for a picture... it might've also been on YouTube. I thought it was from a company called Ground Control, but I looked on their web page couldn't find a spoiler for a 69.
      '69 LeMans Blue Coupe, White Interior, Massaged .030" over 454, Super T10 4-Speed,
      Holley 4150, Pertronix Ignition, CompCams Xtreme Energy XS274S, 781 Oval Port Heads

Summit sells a couple of different brands of spoiler support rods. I especially like the Joes Racing supports.

https://www.summitracing.com/search/...ibanner=SREPD5

As for spoilers, just do a Google search on 1st Gen Camaro chin spoiler and/or air dam and start following links.
      Steve Hayes
      "Dust Off"
      68 Camaro

Given sufficient initial acceleration, even pigs can fly!