Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
      Country Flag: Canada
      Quote Originally Posted by wfo guy View Post
      If you can use the associated parts, Morse 33c cables can be made any length.
      Thank you, wfo. I'll look into the Morse 33c. I appreciate the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave B View Post
      Nice work! Where in Canada are you?
      Thank you. I'm in Langley, BC.

Dash is taking forever, but getting closer. Next will be motor electrical.
      Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by windows View Post
      I see you got your clutch etc. finished. Bet it feels good to get that out of the way.
      What started out as a fuel pump upgrade - snowballed into replacing the pump, the fuel level sensors, all of the plastic tubing inside both tanks - and replacing the the crossover tube!

I am just now getting to the engine work that I wanted to start before Christmas. Oh well - it is what it is - on to more fun projects!
      2005 LeMans Blue Corvette w/ T56 & Z51 & C6Z06 Brakes, Build Thread: https://www.pro-touring.com/showthread.php?64496
      2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD LLY / Allison
      2014 Chevy SS LS3 / 4 Door

Now that's some kool work and then some.Love the fabrication work you've done! Have you picked out a color yet?

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Pratt View Post
      Now that's some kool work and then some.Love the fabrication work you've done! Have you picked out a color yet?

Dave
      Thanks for the kind words, Dave. Colour.............yes, in fact I have chosen a colour. I have chosen a colour about 137 times. The last one I chose was a medium satin grey that I saw on a bmw over in North Van. I'll likely ask the Naggin' Waggin' to choose the colour. You know, they like have input.

Country Flag: United States
      Can we get more pics of the dash please? That teaser with the cover on looks awesome!

Haven't worked on it much lately, but got the headers fitted, a bit of bodywork at the door/roof area where I removed the crown moldings and on a day when I didn't feel up to doing any real work, I repainted the calipers and applied new decals. Also a little more work on the dash and console.

Very Nice !
      Wayne
      Car FINALLY home !!!!!! lol
      Project FNQUIK https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ghlight=FNQUIK

Country Flag: Australia
      Love it. Looking really good.
      1967 Mustang Fastback - widebody https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...stang-Fastback
      1966 Plymouth Fury III
      1961 Oldsmobile 88 "bubbletop" = next project

Thanks Godbolt. Much appreciated. Looking forward to seeing more of your bubbletop. They stopped producing them way too soon, in my opinion. Also, I just noticed I had my brake calipers mounted on the wrong sides (actually, a friend noticed it). They will bleed easier now.

That is some awesome fab work
      Going to be one cool old truck

Thanks Camuchi. Fingers crossed, I hope you're right. I've just started the brake lines and I aready hate it. I made a brake line straightener and it works great, but the bending is not enjoyable work, at least for me it's not. My patience is getting thin.

I also hated the bending. Had grand plans for stuff running nicely in parallel, but that didn't fully work out. It gets easier as you get some system down.

Quote Originally Posted by brawls43 View Post
      I also hated the bending. Had grand plans for stuff running nicely in parallel, but that didn't fully work out. It gets easier as you get some system down.
      Ha ha ha. Pray tell.

A small test sample of Corvette style interior door panel I made on the bead roller and a pic of the real thing. I will likely use spray foam on the back side of the full size units before final install. Not sure how comfy they will be, but I'll give it a try.

You're getting there. I recently bought a Mastercool hydraulic flaring tool and wish I would of bought it 10 years ago. If your budget will allow it, I recommend you consider it.

Thanks wfoguy. I don't own a hydraulic flaring tool, but I have a very good bench top model similar to the Eastman unit. It's not the flaring that irritates me so much, it's the routing and bending that is a pita for me. I have limited patience for that type of work, lol.

I mocked up the fan. Waiting for delivery of dzus fasteners, then some triming on the shroud and check it off the very long list. And a shot of the front.

We want more! What are you using to mount the fenders in front? Are u using the core support or going to make something else? Side pictures? Nice. What size tires and rims up front?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com