Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

1967 RS/SS Camaro PT project - need to sell

I need to downsize one of my projects because life keeps getting in the way (bills, kids college, etc..). I purchased a 67 RS/SS350 4-speed car in '98 from a guy who weekend cruised and 1/4 mile drag raced it. When I bought it the Camaro had a "loose" 350 (from nitrous over use) and a turbo 400. Those are both gone now so no motor or trans. 4-speed pedals still in the car. The car originally had a vinyl top so the windshield and rear window areas were rough. I put a new cowl top in the front and the firewall has a DSE heater block off plate. Floor is good and trunk is solid just needs some holes welded up where the nitrous bottle was bolted in. Front fenders have minimal rust, same with the doors. Needs rear quarters and outer wheel tubs. Have DSE deep tubs for the inside that I started to cut out for but that life thing kept happening... Original factory 12-bolt rear still in car. Has factory traction bar mount still on it. 4.88 gears, posi with c-clip eliminators, Strange axles. Have a Wayne Due front subframe (raw, not painted or powder coated), C5 Corvette front suspension, brand new rack and pinion and QA1 coil overs. Lots of new parts (weather stripping, interior parts, etc.) Factory cowl induction hood and a repro SS hood. Repro rear body panel. No front seats (sold them because I was going to get high back seats). Have center console and other things I'll add to this post as I find them in the basement and attic. I've been out of the loop for awhile now so really don't know what this project is worth. Thoughts?

You can see some pictures at the fquick.com link below
      Todd
      67 RS/SS Camaro (FOR SALE), 73 Camaro, 15 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
      http://www.fquick.com/qwik1320

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com