Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: I'm happy

Country Flag: United States

I'm happy

and honored; I'm still saving up for my project MAKO1 but in the meantime Supreme Suspensions used one of my pictures for an ad. It's a small step but at least in the right direction. I'll work hard(er) from now on and hope that one day I'll become a published photographer

A good suspension is important and this kit gives me what I was looking for; just a tad more clearance for the range/field. I use the Pro Comp ES9000 shocks and the ride quality is better than factory.

Of course, you'll need the right tires too

Estrada Armory - 2003 Dodge Ram EMO

Here's a higher resolution picture of our EMO. Most of the time when you re-size them to a smaller size the quality goes away...

Jorge

www.estrada-armory.com

Cool!

Jim
      1968 Camaro --502HO, ATI 10" TreeMaster, Hughes TH400 with Gear Vendor's OD, Moser 12-bolt, RideTech StrongArms and MuscleBar, Chris Alston G-bar rear suspension, 2 1/8" by 4" Lemon's Headers through 3" Pypes X-pipe and Hooker AeroChambers.

Quote Originally Posted by camrat68 View Post
      Cool!

Jim
      Thank you sir
      Jorge

www.estrada-armory.com

Way to go!!!!

Carl Wilson
      1968 Camaro - T-56 6 speed - 383 Stroker, 2014 Mustang GT seats. FiTech EFI, Tanks Inc. Tank with Deutschwerks fuel pump.

Quote Originally Posted by minendrews68 View Post
      Way to go!!!!
      Thank you
      Jorge

www.estrada-armory.com

Quote Originally Posted by yuvien View Post
      we crossed on lines laid down by oil speculators in the decades afterward, and it was still a huge difficulty. We experienced harsh weather, and impenetrable obstacles, and had to meticulously plan our itinerary in advance out in the middle of nowhere, even following old jeep tracks. We also had to repair the several vehicle breakdowns ourselves, carrying all of the necessary equipment and parts. In reaction to the countless deaths that have occurred there in the past, australia has decided to seal the desert for the summer.
      wtf???????

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com