Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Magnaflow For F-Bodies

Has anyone tried magnaflows new f-body exhaust. They have a 2.5 inch kit with x pipe for about $480 and a 3 inch kit for about $550. I'm just wondering if anyone has any feedback on how they fit and sound.

Jason Mitchell
      1969 Camaro @ Dutchboys

I would be interested as well, as I don't have a need or $1k for a stainless exhaust. I would be interested in their Delta 40's I believe.. the mufflers that are nice and deep without being in your face (unless the pedal is pushed far enough down ;)

-Max

I believe there was someone on the chevelle/or camaro board that installed the 2.5X pipe kit, and was happy with the fit, they definety sound good if you like the way that type of muffler sounds. BTW delta mufflers are made by flowmaster

Quote Originally Posted by yody
      I believe there was someone on the chevelle/or camaro board that installed the 2.5X pipe kit, and was happy with the fit, they definety sound good if you like the way that type of muffler sounds. BTW delta mufflers are made by flowmaster
      ARGH! I was actually wondering if they were made by Flowmaster or Magnaflow. Got my flow's mixed up.

Pypes makes a Header back 2.5" X pipe exhaust for like $440 and a 3" for like $460. I'm getting that for my 79. I'm getting mine from PY. Check out PypesExhaust.com
      1979 Trans Am - In the big junkyard in the sky
      1980 Turbo Trans Am - In the big junkyard in the sky

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single BURNOUT!

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com