Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Pro-Touring.com news - Midwest Musclecar Challenge next weekend

Looking for something to do May 29th & 30th? Come out and support a great event for a great cause. Proceeds go to the Lawrence County Cancer Resource Center & Wig Shoppe. See some of the top cars from the industry battle it out, meet great people including Al Unser Jr & Robby Unser. For more information goto: www.midwestmusclecarchalle<wbr>nge.com The event is sold out for participants, but don't let that stop you from coming out and enjoying the event. Spectators are free. Free will donations are accepted.
      Last edited by Larry Callahan; 05-25-2015 at 10:17 AM.
      Larry Callahan
      Founder/Administrator of Pro-Touring.com, G-Machines.com and HostMyJunk.com
      To advertise on Pro-Touring.com click here

Can you tell me if the garage stalls and electricity would be available at the track??

Quote Originally Posted by FASTURN View Post
      Can you tell me if the garage stalls and electricity would be available at the track??
      I was there about 5-6 weeks ago and they were just pouring the foundations for the garages...my guess is that they are not finished yet.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Keith Corrigan
      1968 Camaro "Velocity"

Drive em hard, enjoy them forever!!

Ok, I thought I had seen somewhere a picture of "new" garage space available.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com