Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Big Block Fuel Inj.

Allright so its been awhile since ive been around but now im gettin a little more serious about the car seeing the body is done(pics to come soon). I'd like some suggestions and opinions as wich way to go.
      1st Question will a late 80's early 90's tpi setup with a fabbed ram setup supply a big block,if so any takers on the fab of the intake.I know theres alot of knowledge here so im sure someone can help.
      2nd question whats a good allternative,maybe ram jet if i can find one that is(I DON'T WANT POLISHED )

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by sskustomz
      Allright so its been awhile since ive been around but now im gettin a little more serious about the car seeing the body is done(pics to come soon). I'd like some suggestions and opinions as wich way to go.
      1st Question will a late 80's early 90's tpi setup with a fabbed ram setup supply a big block,if so any takers on the fab of the intake.I know theres alot of knowledge here so im sure someone can help.
      2nd question whats a good allternative,maybe ram jet if i can find one that is(I DON'T WANT POLISHED )

The coolest looking intake is the Arizona Speed TPI. The best in terms of performance are the converted single plane intakes. Holley, Accel and I think Edelbrock are making manifolds with the bungs either cast or welded in already.
      I have an Arizona Speed TPI, and after about 40 hours of porting it ought to make good power.

i disagree. the coolest are these: http://kinsler.com/i_manifolds.htm. what real race cars run. not cheap however.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com