Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: '67 Grille

Country Flag: United States

'67 Grille

I have a '67 Camaro grill complete with parking lens assembly and upper and lower trim pieces. The story behind this is 30 years ago I bought this grill, then about 6 months later I made a aluminum bar grille and put this one up stairs in my old shop. Think divorce, and 30 years later I'm thinking I'll ask the ex if I can go into my old shop and see what's left. OK. I picked up a few old things this being one of them. If there's interest, I will post up some pics. I'm thinking around $125 + actual shipping. I looked on OER's website and the parts total was $272. without shipping. If anyone is interested let me know. I am in Northeast Arkansas.

Carl Wilson
      1968 Camaro - T-56 6 speed - 383 Stroker, 2014 Mustang GT seats. FiTech EFI, Tanks Inc. Tank with Deutschwerks fuel pump.

Carl,

I am interested. Please post pics or I can PM you my phone number or email to send pictures to.
      Shannon

67 Camaro - Finally getting to BUILD it.

Camaro Build -> HERE

Our Drag boat blog and videos HERE

Sent you a PM..

Carl Wilson
      1968 Camaro - T-56 6 speed - 383 Stroker, 2014 Mustang GT seats. FiTech EFI, Tanks Inc. Tank with Deutschwerks fuel pump.

still for sale

Carl Wilson

Sold! Thanks

Carl Wilson

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com