Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Chassis Builder in Northeast

Looking for a chassis shop to build a Mustang project. Prefer something in northeast, if we can figure out transport, would ship car almost anywhere. Car is completely disassembled and front end has been removed(transport issue). Rear is still in.
      Want full tube chassis, suspension/drivetrain installed, carbon body parts, plumbing.....complete deal. My schedule is flexible, would rather wait for a opening in the right shop.
      I can send pics and give more details to anyone interested.
      [email protected] for contact.

Thanks,
      Greg

Hi Greg,

I sent you an email.

Thanks
      -Dale
      SchwartzPerformance
      The leader in bolt-in muscle car chassis
      SchwartzPerformance.com | GMachineChassis.com | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Dealer for: Forgeline, RideTech, Tremec, American Powertrain, Silver Sport Transmissions, GM Performance Parts, RECARO, Cerullo Seats, TMI Products, Vintage Air, Baer Brakes, Wilwood, BeCool, AFCO, Tanks Inc, Holley / Hooker, Ultimate Headers, Rick's Tanks, Moser Engineering, Currie, TechAFX, Stainless Works, II Much Fabrication, and many more

www.dmcracing.com

They have everything you want here. The guy builds some awesome stuff.

John

The crew at DMC were/are my first choice. Dennis and his guys are excellent at fabrication. Problem I have is getting a spot on their schedule. Have been contacting them since Feb of this year, without any real commitment. Rather disappointing. If they can get my car in, would definitely go. Brought my car there last May, to show them what I had/what I wanted. Just purchased the damn thing so did not commit to anything. Eric tuned it last Nov., said I would contact them when I was ready....still waiting.
      They were helpful, friendly and had some real badass cars in the shop. I will keep trying until I find somebody else.

Greg

Howe Racing will fabricate a great chassis for you. They are located in Michigan. I had a Howe Chassis for about 10 years. A lot of safety and structural integrity was designed and built into their chassis.
      --
      Kenny Mitchell
      [email protected]

What are your goals? If you want a small tire, turbo drag car, DMC is tough to beat. If you're looking for a late model stock car, Howe. Show-touring... It all depends on your goals.
      1967 #s RS

Not looking to build a car for any particular class or type of racing. Plans are to build a chassis, install the Roadster Shop IRS/IFS, some big tires, get the stance correct, lighting the car as much as possible and go have some fun. I have started calling it a Mustang Café Race. Track days, a little drag racing, maybe even do the optima Challenge if it comes near me. Engine in the car makes more pwr than ever needed...on the street. It just drives real bad and handles even worse. Chassis/cage is for safety(first)/ease of maintenance(removable panels/body) and to keep the car from twisting apart. Have a goal to make the car 'Tolerable' to drive...in one stint...for one tank of fuel(25 gals). It barely was with a complete stock interior. Check the car out before surgery, BlackdogNY on Youtube.

B&G

Chassis Builder in Northeast

What year is the car?
      One of my current projects is a 68 vert. There is a shop down here, Evolution performance. His work is second to none. He is one of the fastest if not the fastest in the country at a straight line. I'm more into the all around performer. I tell him what I want he welds/builds/massages it any way I wish. He is fair
      I'd recommend you talk to him. Remember the game isn't cheap and you get what you pay for. He tigged a stainless 3" exhaust for my Camaro over the winter. Cost me 4500$ for a frkn exhaust but man it is beautiful.
      Just to be sure we are on the same page. I will easily be into my 68 for $125-150 by the time I'm done

The project is a '93 Hatchback.
      Visited (2) shops in the past month...would use (1) if I can not find someone else.
      They are about 3 1/2 hrs away.
      Will try again to see if DMC is available...they are much closer at 1 1/2 hrs.
      Have spent a ton of time stripping the car down and taking weight out.
      Car is almost ready to go to the professionals.

B&G

I have had all my work done at hellbent race cars in islandia ny. You wont regret it, stop at the shop and check out the projects

70 Mustang fastback 428 sb

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com