Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: another truck

another truck

Here are 2 pics of my truck! 94 chevy, 350tbi(top end done,full exhaust,some other mods, auto(tweaked),10 bolt posi(3.42, TA Performance diff cover,lowered(spindles,springs,modified& reinforced lower control arms,rear flip kit w/c-notch(modified for rear air bags for towing) rear disc brakes(SSB kit)stainless steel braided lines,front drilled rotors and stainless lines,full poly bushing kit (complete energy suspension kit( including body mounts,trans& motor mounts)KYB shocks,full stereo system,17" centerlines w/Goodyear F1 rubber, frame and undercarriage sandblasted and POR-15, there is more details but I don't want to drag this on too long!! Later.

Travis

Attached Images Attached Images    

Country Flag: United States
      Nice rig!! I love my modded '96 Tahoe Sport, even though I recently considered selling it .

edit: I should add that the truck is not modded for handling (read: 305/70/16s). It's a daily driver.
      Last edited by Ralph LoGrasso; 09-14-2004 at 02:21 PM.

Sweet ride there travis. Dont be mistaken though, there are several guys on here with trucks. After all what would you consider an El Camino
      but seriously nice truck. personally i would have gone a different direction for the rear suspension, maybe a 4-link, but then again its not my ride. now lets see some pics of the interior
      DEREK

Nice truck. I drive a 91 SS454 pickup as my daily driver. Although I might end up selling it to help finance my 69 Z28 restoration.
      69 Z28, original JL8 4 wheel disc brakes, crossram, TI, radio delete, heater delete - being restored
      70 Camaro SS396 L78 Canadian car

hmmm whats the vehicle on the left in grey primer?
      Adam_______Offical Car Name "ILLUSION"
      383 Stroker, Stock cast heads, T-56 tranny, 4.11 gears, 2002 T/A dash, 4th gen interior including seatbelts, power lumbar seats, 18" Budnik Wheels, Hydraboost, QA1 shocks, DC Controller, Power steering conversion, fuel cell, unique exhaust set up........
      ILLUSION Website-----------Old Website--------------My Car on Lateral-g.net----------- Need something designed?-AdFabDesign

SWEEETTT RIDE!!! Would you recomend using POR-15?
      Rod

I was wondering too what that car is sticking out in the left hand corner? Get rid of the 'exploder' before it kills u, or returns to its orginal ranger status...
      :3gears: 68 Rally Sport Camaro 350/4spd(t56ingarage)/8.5 10bolt 2.56 open,Hotchkis springs, kyb shocks, 17" Rallys 235/245-45-17

1989 Pontiac Turbo Trans Am 3.8 Buick LC2 V-6 w/51k, Ported heads w/oversized one piece valves, te-44 turbo,PTS built 200R4 w/2800stall, Lucas green top 009 42.5# injectors, AFPR, Adjustable wastegate, ATR 3inch exhaust, Terry houston 3inch mandrel bent downpipe, stock intercooler w/duttwieler neck, Eibach Springs, Bilstien shocks, Spohn adjustable panhard bar...

THanks Guys!!

That is my daily driver! 176K( i bought it new in 94) It has been on the 98 & 99 East Coast POWER TOURS& I put studded snows and some sand bags for the winter and I am good to go. I agree with you on the Elks( my dad has a 86 Choo Choo w 90K on it, nice ride) The gray primered car is a 50 or 51 chevy(chopped,channeled,shaved and so on) It is a customer of my buddys shop( i am giving him a hand with it, it's so,so) The exploder is not mine( I am a chevy guy). The POR-15 works AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just have to follow the directions to the letter and use there cleaners.It looks great and is tough as nails!

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com